Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

A Serbian Film

Started by occipudding, Dec 19, 2010, 02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

occipudding

probably the most disturbing movie ive ever seen.

discuss.
machete!  meow

blixa

oh my god.

i have to watch this now.

Livewire

I read about this film after I heard about it from one of the guys I work with.  He was also saying it was one of the most disturbing movies ever. 

[spoiler]Maybe it's just me, but I'm not that into watching newborns getting raped.[/spoiler]

one weak

I've seen a few really disturbing films (Salo, Black Sun 731, The Guinea Pig movies etc), and not one of them have left me with any impression other than that I wish I had never seen it. My problem with a lot of these films is their failure to produce a theoretical "horror". More often than not, it's simply visual gag reflex, which is boring and contrived to me.

Maybe this film is different, but I won't see it.

theis

I will never watch this movie. I usually don't have any limits when it comes to horror, but when a movie has a scene that shows a newborn baby getting raped I'm putting my foot down. I have no desire whatsoever to watch shit like that.

blixa

such a strong reaction about this film. i have it sitting on a usb stick. i didn't realise my mate had wacked it on there. i'm kind of creeped out about watching it now.

i don't know what to do.

bebo

what the fuck did I just watch

theis

Quote from: theis on Dec 20, 2010, 12:18 AM
I will never watch this movie. I usually don't have any limits when it comes to horror, but when a movie has a scene that shows a newborn baby getting raped I'm putting my foot down. I have no desire whatsoever to watch shit like that.

I watched it today, haha.

And yeah, shit's messed up.

BillyNo.9

Quote from: theis on Jul 19, 2012, 12:54 AM
Quote from: theis on Dec 20, 2010, 12:18 AM

I watched it today, haha.

And yeah, shit's messed up.

Haha I love how quickly you folded on that.

A friend I wrnt to school with was obsessed with this film, haven't heard from him in a couple of years.

Vesanic

Watched it the other day, and I think it's a pretty good movie. Sure, all the gore and messed up stuff can be disturbing, but the aim of a horror/gore movie is to leave the watcher with an uncomfortable feel, and it does, brilliantly. The plot ain't bad at all.

[spoiler]And the whole last part when they try to get back to normal life was really good. You just feel how miserable and fucked up their relationship just got.[/spoiler]

jbmp1390

you guys are sick puppies

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

bebo

is it wrong if I got a boner?

Visitant

Pretty fucked but that's the point.  I dug it.  If you want some really fucked up/nasty/weird shit try the "August Underground" or the "Slaughtered Vomit Dolls" movies. 
"I really can't help it.  It's either this or prison."

Bza々

Sickest piece of shit I ever watched. The writers of it need to be incarcerated.

Blaze

Never even finished it. A friend told me the ending, though. Absolutely sickening.

NYRexall

Pretty incredible to me that the overall general consensus of ASF is the same no matter where I go. I bought the uncensored version and watched it one time. I've made plans since then to watch it again, but every time I go to reach for it, I stop myself and watch something else instead. There are evil things going on in that film that I don't think I need to see over and over again.

Have any of you ever seen the French movie "Martyrs"? That's another film that disturbs you to the point of staying with you for years, but it's not as over-the-top as ASF is. It's more like a thinking-man's horror/mystery. Fucked up shit regardless though.

Dath

Man, looks like some of you went in unprepared. I stumbled on a review of that movie one day, and I'd heard some of the...hype, I suppose. I'm lucky I read that before I ever ended up watching it, that's about as far from my cup of tea as any movie I've ever heard about.

TheShade1989

I never understood the obsession with torture kinda movies. Dont get me wrong, I'm not a pussy who cant stand seeing blood or violence or gore in movies. Just that wen the entire movie is based on torture and generally sick things happening, I just dont see the appeal. I guess it attracts the dark side of ppl's minds, but even so, I find it weird. I wouldnt really be comfortable watching a baby get raped even wen fake, but well done to the ppl involved for being willing to put that in there. That's bravery lol.