Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Far-less's A toast to bad taste to be released in vinyl with bonus tracks

Started by Deftones-argentina, Dec 25, 2010, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-argentina

I'm supporting this cause since this was my favourite album in 2007 along with the out circuit's. A toast will be a double vinyl that will contain unreleased tracks and demos from the ATTBT sessions. Seems promising. Here's what they have to say about it:

After many months of talks and considerations on behalf of the members of Far-Less, they have decided to release a limited run of 500 pressings on vinyl of the critically acclaimed record, "A Toast to Bad Taste". The actual vinyl release will be a double 12" LP that includes unreleased tracks and demos on the final side of the record. The first 100 of these albums that are sold will be autographed by the members of the band that performed on the album and will include an immediate shipment of a certificate of authenticity signed by one of the members of the band. Don't miss your opportunity to pre-order this album, which is slated to be released to the public in early 2011. Being that this is a limited release, the only way to ensure that you receive a copy is to pre-order the album. Upon the completion of the pressing, they will be shipped out in the order that they were purchased. THIS RECORD WILL NOT BE PRESSED AGAIN!

http://farless.bigcartel.com/product/far-less-a-toast-to-bad-taste-limited-edition-vinyl

black coffee

Yes I remember them, feels like a long time ago! I didn't even realize they were on hiatus. Everyone is Out to Get Us is a great album.

Deftones-argentina

It's a nice record, indeed. by the way, as a Xmas gift they posted the last thing they ever recorded, the headache ep, for anybody interested:

http://www.mediafire.com/?raipkeub8pk1clr

black coffee

Is it the EP that was supposed to come out sometime, but in the end it never did?

I remember when"A Toast To Bad Taste" came out, I was already way past this band, so maybe it's better than I remember it, I'm gonna give it a try now.

Deftones-argentina

yes, it's that ep. And yeah, give A toast to bad taste another try, it's their essential, their definitive, their most soul poured record. You'll see. Oh, and meaningful lyrics, which is a rare thing nowadays.