Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones in New Zealand

Started by Infector, Dec 30, 2010, 02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Infector

Anyone excited for this at BDO?
I'm really hoping for a decent set list length.

I've been a longtime Deftones fan of about 7 years (I know not that long really, considering their lengthy history), but this will be the first time I've been able to see them.
It's just a real shame that they aren't doing a separate show at their own venue.

They were meant to come here a few years ago and support Thrice but cancelled it :(

bodywars9000

Quote from: Infector on Dec 30, 2010, 02:59 AM

I've been a longtime Deftones fan of about 7 years (I know not that long really, considering their lengthy history), but this will be the first time I've been able to see them.
It's just a real shame that they aren't doing a separate show at their own venue.

They were meant to come here a few years ago and support Thrice but cancelled it :(

FUCKIN' "THRICE". ugh.

one weak

Quote from: bodywars9000 on Dec 30, 2010, 03:11 AM

FUCKIN' "THRICE". awesome.

Infector

Quote from: bodywars9000 on Dec 30, 2010, 03:11 AM

FUCKIN' "THRICE". ugh.

Don't really know why they were supporting them to be honest. :shrugs:

pinkmaggit

You're so lucky to have them coming to NZ.
Come on Deftones, South Africa is not that far away and has tons of eager fans awaiting your first visit.
Diamond Eyes will be the perfect album to tour behind here - it's really been received well down here plus you have said that you've been wanting to tour parts of the world that you have never been to or never would have thought of going to before - sounds like a perfect match!
Please come!!!!!!!

Vesanic

Quote from: pinkmaggit on Jan 23, 2011, 09:16 PM
You're so lucky to have them coming to NZ.
Come on Deftones, South Africa is not that far away and has tons of eager fans awaiting your first visit.
Diamond Eyes will be the perfect album to tour behind here - it's really been received well down here plus you have said that you've been wanting to tour parts of the world that you have never been to or never would have thought of going to before - sounds like a perfect match!
Please come!!!!!!!

They probably won't read this, you know.

pinkmaggit

They probably won't read this, you know.
[/quote]

I live in hope