Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bad Rabbits (Boston) Cover "Sextape" by the Deftones

Started by trickygonzalez, Jan 03, 2011, 11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trickygonzalez

Bad Rabbits from Boston is a band that I just started working with and had decided to cover Sextape off of Diamond Eyes. Bad Rabbits was lucky enough to have Chino drop in on their studio session with Teddy Riley a few months ago, Chino recorded a song with Bad Rabbits to be released in April on their new album. The preview of the Chino/Bad Rabbits collab is on YouTube (Bad Rabbits In the studio w/ Teddy Riley and Chino Moreno of Deftones)

Anyways, I shot/directed the cover video and wanted to share it with you guys!

Bad Rabbits - Sextape (Deftones Cover)

I'd love to know your thoughts, also feel free to check out Bad Rabbits, they're really killing it.

thanks,
ricky

theis

from_musings

sounds very good and all, some added sounds here and there but I still think that it sounds too similar to the original. I can't feel the will to bring something of their own to the song, a new twist or something. sextape already exist, why record it again when it sounds the same   :P

Penicks

guy's got a good voice, not really sure what directing you did in the video though

White Wrist

Slacker

JVell

Wonderfully done. Bad Rabbits have me excited for the future of music. Now all I need is their debut full length to be released this year.