Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones to tour North America with Dillinger Escape Plan

Started by Vesanic, Jan 04, 2011, 12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

defsteve

Quote from: Starz on Feb 02, 2011, 12:48 AM
Anyone know what time the tickets go on sale for the Los Angeles show? I live here in London, UK but am going to make a trip over there for this show. I have some money saved up :) Mainly hoping that Dredg will be supporting!

EDIT: Will Dillinger actually be supporting as well at the LA show?

All on-sale times are 10am local.

I would keep checking www.deftonestix.com as the normal onsale is supposed to be February 4th.

Have a good one!
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

normsteez

Quote from: E-Money on Feb 02, 2011, 05:15 AM
Quote from: normsteez on Feb 02, 2011, 02:11 AM
I'm hitting up the Baltimore date at Sonar. This venue is less than 15 minutes from my house which is awesome. I'm really stoked. Still contemplating if I want to got to New Jersey to seem than again at the Starland Ballroom for second time on this tour. This is gonna be my 7th time seeing them. So stoked about this Baltimore Date. Like I said the venue is less than 15 mins from my house.....Gotta Love It!

I'm also attending the baltimore date.  Unfortunately the venue Sonar is complete shit.  Its absolutely terrible.  I saw thrice there and the sound was terrible. 

Yeah I agree, I seen New Found Glory and Brand New there in 2009. The pillars on floor are also a pain in the ass
May 28, 2000 HFSTIVAL
May 4, 2003 9:30 Club
Oct. 20, 2004 9:30 Club
March 2, 2006 9:30 Club
Dec. 4, 2006 9:30 Club
June 4, 2007 9:30 Club
September 2, 2010 Norva
May 15, 2011 Sonar
May 16, 2011 Sonar
October 26, 2012 Rams Head Live

http://normsteez.tumblr.com/

Starz

The tickets for the Los Angeles show are on sale now. I just bought one :) I'm staying in LA for a week and am flying all the way from London. Now I need to look for the cheapest flights and hotel!

Anyone living in LA know any good hotels that is close to the venue?

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

defsteve

Quote from: Starz on Feb 03, 2011, 06:58 PM
The tickets for the Los Angeles show are on sale now. I just bought one :) I'm staying in LA for a week and am flying all the way from London. Now I need to look for the cheapest flights and hotel!

Anyone living in LA know any good hotels that is close to the venue?

If you are going for a week you should probably take in the San Francisco show as well. Great drive up the coast....
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Starz

Unfortunately there is no way I will be able to afford going to the San Francisco show as well. I can only just about afford going to LA!

I think I'll be staying in this Hotel. It's cheap and is close to the Palladium and the main touristy places of Hollywood. Yay

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g32655-d84515-Reviews-Quality_Inn_Hollywood-Los_Angeles_California.html