Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Decemberists

Started by poofing acid, Jan 08, 2011, 09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poofing acid

I'm going to be in Boston on the 27th for a show.  Should I stick around for the decemberists?  They any good?  I'd pretty much be skipping 2-3 umph shows for them...

E-Money

I wouldn't, not like they put on an exhilarating show or anything. 

poofing acid

Am I gonna be at a show with dudes wearing chick pants?

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Fireal1222

i really enjoyed their album picaresque, which is an album themed around the old pirate days.. but its a truely incredible album, i mean absolutely awesome stuff.

but the rest of their collection is fairly bland.. although they did have another pretty good album, but i just cant remember the name of it..

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

poofing acid

They were pretty good.  The crowd was very odd.  No one moved at all, not even head bobs.  I farted and it stunk real bad.  My uncle smelt it but didn't say anything.  Then the dude behind us was like awwwwww maaaaan,  He blamed it on my uncle.  I just lolled.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: poofing acid on Feb 04, 2011, 03:53 AM
I farted and it stunk real bad.  My uncle smelt it but didn't say anything.  Then the dude behind us was like awwwwww maaaaan,  He blamed it on my uncle.  I just lolled.
hahaha, farting at concerts is so much fun
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?