Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Sydney Australia show

Started by davetonez, Jan 09, 2011, 12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davetonez

Hey people, I was seeing if there were anyone going to the show on the 28th? I live in QLD and don't know anybody going but I'm not missing my favourite band, so I'm looking for people to chill with? Message me if you're keen.

blixa

we can always hang out. if you want. i might be going to this gig if i don't make it to big day out.

davetonez

Yeah, that's why I'm going to this one. There's no show up in Brisbane unfortunately, but Sydney should be fun  :) If you go to this one, I'm keen to chill. I've got Facebook and Last.fm if you want to get to know me a bit better beforehand

poofing acid

davetonez

Purchased my plane tickets and what not... Heck yeah, can't wait even if I end up going on my own

SBGV23

Quote from: davetonez on Jan 09, 2011, 12:21 PM
Hey people, I was seeing if there were anyone going to the show on the 28th? I live in QLD and don't know anybody going but I'm not missing my favourite band, so I'm looking for people to chill with? Message me if you're keen.

yo add me to the brisbane people skipping down for the show!

davetonez

Quote from: SBGV23 on Jan 23, 2011, 04:23 AM
Quote from: davetonez on Jan 09, 2011, 12:21 PM

yo add me to the brisbane people skipping down for the show!

Sweet, feel free to send us a message. I'm still going solo as far as I know

SBGV23

SYDNEY ROLLCALL!!

yo its getting pretty close and i am super pumped for this. Last time i was at roundhouse was for hardcore 07 so its beena while.

anyone got any advice on how to get there from central YHA backpackers?

davetonez

Such an amazing show. I'll try remember the set list, but in no particular order

Engine No. 9
My Own Summer (Shove It)
Around the Fur
Be Quiet and Drive (Far Away)
Change (In the House of Flies)
Hexagram
Minerva
Bloody Cape
Diamond Eyes
Royal
CMND/CTRL
Rocket Skates
Sextape
Hole In the Earth
Kimdracula
Digital Bath
Passenger
7 Words

Could have been another song from Adrenaline, but I did have a few to drink... Hah

Vesanic

davetonez

Haha true, cheers. I had no idea

SBGV23

Quote from: davetonez on Jan 30, 2011, 01:24 AM
Such an amazing show. I'll try remember the set list, but in no particular order

Engine No. 9
My Own Summer (Shove It)
Around the Fur
Hexagram
Minerva
Bloody Cape
Diamond Eyes
Royal
CMND/CTRL
Rocket Skates
Sextape
Hole In the Earth
Kimdracula
Digital Bath
Passenger
7 Words

Could have been another song from Adrenaline, but I did have a few to drink... Hah

opened with birthmark yo

mAscArA81

Quote from: davetonez on Jan 30, 2011, 01:24 AM

Engine No. 9
My Own Summer (Shove It)
Around the Fur
Hexagram
Minerva
Bloody Cape
Diamond Eyes
Royal
CMND/CTRL
Rocket Skates
Sextape
Hole In the Earth
Kimdracula
Digital Bath
Passenger
7 Words

OMG!!!did they really played kimdracula???i have never seen this play live....it sounded good?

SBGV23

does anyone know who the support dj's were?

davetonez

I've seen them play Kimdracula twice now, this time was much better though. I saw them in '07 for Soundwave, but the energy in the band this time 'round was supreme.

Vesanic

SBGV23