Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones in the netherlands

Started by noisia, Jan 11, 2011, 05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noisia

Will this happen in the next few years? I know they played 4 shows here 'recently' (2 in paradiso, 1 in melkweg, 1 in tilburg) I could only attend one paradiso show. I'm just sad I missed all these shows and I would want to see them live again so bad. I guess im kinda fraid they played here so much recently because they won't come here anymore in a long time .

defsteve

I would be surprised if there wasn't another European run in 2011.

Probably Rock-Am-Ring/Rock-Im-Park and then European Sonisphere festivals with off-festival headline shows.
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

mAscArA81

well, i understand you i saw them this past year two times but it was like  4 or 5 years waiting....  i want more!!!!!!and yes it sad to think how much time  people from Europe have to wait to see them again, '!!!i wish they come back i hear that they want to do a huge touring with DE maybe they come back but i don't think so maybe they will tour  South America...

noisia

Quote from: defsteve on Jan 11, 2011, 10:04 PM

Probably Rock-Am-Ring/Rock-Im-Park and then European Sonisphere festivals with off-festival headline shows.
that sounds good.

I'm contemplating going to new york and see the 13 may show, i would also try to get tickets for the 14th may show trough some ripoff site.

I just don't wanna risk waiting tilll they come here, I got a feeling they might go on hiatus or something.

is there anyone else who really thinks they'll play in europe anytime soon?

UrZ*

Quote from: noisia on Jan 12, 2011, 02:29 AM
I got a feeling they might go on hiatus or something.

Uhm.. Chino might start up Team Sleep. But I doubt it, the whole band is having fun and the shows are going good. So they're making good money, no way they gonna stop.

They'll be back in the summer I guess.

And somewhere, There's someone who cares. With a heart of gold, To have and to hold.

mAscArA81

Quote from: noisia on Jan 12, 2011, 02:29 AM
Quote from: defsteve on Jan 11, 2011, 10:04 PM

that sounds good.

I'm contemplating going to new york and see the 13 may show, i would also try to get tickets for the 14th may show trough some ripoff site.

I just don't wanna risk waiting tilll they come here, I got a feeling they might go on hiatus or something.

Are you from Europe?

I'm from Europe and i was thinking going to Ny too but my maybe it's a bit crazy, but i have  really  fear too that they go on hiatus and wait another 4 OR 5 YEARS AGO...oh woah, DEFTONES are like drug for me...

defsteve

There is no way they don't come back to Europe this year.
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

slyartwork

They play Holland so often. They never skip. I've seen them so many times here so this year, they will be back
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

noisia

alright, the US trip couldn't take place cos of the financial aspects.

I'm kinda comforted by the comments here, can't wait to see them!

I wish I actually could actually be taken a picture of with chino or something...