Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Just bought my tickets for Deftones US tour...

Started by def-link, Jan 14, 2011, 01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

def-link

Tried to get Diamond Package tickets, but were sold out.  Did get Black Package tickets though... so i'll be in for some extra fun.  Cannot wait till April (St. Louis).  Saw them here in StL in Oct on the Black Diamond Skye tour...  so pumped to see come back through and headline. 

slyartwork

DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

jbmp1390

probably not, but he's just excited. I would be too man. I was happy to see them on the blackdiamondskye tour but it would be way more awesome to see them headline. Hope you enjoy it man. And sly, i'm way jealous of your pic with chino haha

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

1st thing in the am! Fillmore, Detroit - May 1st!!! Gen. admission, be right up front after I lose my friends who will be too pussy to come up front with me. See you there if anyone else lives here in MI. 8)
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Quote from: DEFinatelydeftones,fsho on Jan 15, 2011, 10:15 AM
1st thing in the am! Fillmore, Detroit - May 1st!!! Gen. admission, be right up front after I lose my friends who will be too pussy to come up front with me. See you there if anyone else lives here in MI. 8)
Can't complain EVER about the price of a Deftones ticket. $40 for main floor and my 3 friends i picked up for are splitting mine n driving to the show 10 minutes from my home! Can't wait, will get some nice pics for the board......
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!