Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

So I REMIXED my "EVER" Remix.

Started by facedlikeacrow, Jan 23, 2011, 09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

facedlikeacrow

Last year I posted my remix of "EVER" on here but never really got much feedback on it. It was my first remix and after listening to it several times during the year I actually got bored of it. For some reason over the Thanksgiving holiday I got a new inspiration to remix my remix so I spent an entire 2 days re mastering what I had already done and what I came up with satisfied me and a few people I showed it to much better than my old version. Essentially most of what I did was come up with a nice deep bass beat for the song and took out the beats I had made for it originally. I also made it more of a remix by extending it by an extra minute or so with a little work on tweeking the vocals and adding some low backing vocals. I used a pitch tool on some of the vocal parts to make it sound as if they were really sung at different octives since it was never really done for the original. anyway, I'm rambling on. I uploaded everything to my youtube account so this video contains my remix and for the visual I didn't really have the patience to sit around and cut clips together because it doesn't really need all that. I just put a picture of my daughter as the vid because she helps inspire me to create the music that I do make. So check out my remix and if you want to hear any of the other Team Sleep / Deftones tributes I've made over the years then check out my you tube page, username: Facedlikeacrow.
Team Sleep "Ever" (FLAC Distorted Lucidity Remix)

Deadradio

occipudding

i dig it bro.  just sent you an email for the mp3.
machete!  meow

pinkmaggit

Really really excellent job - well done -  really enjoyed listening to that!
I'd love to hear some more of your remixes - I'd like to make a request for you to do a remix of Deftones' Bloody Cape when you have some time pls.