Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones in South America

Started by Vesanic, Jan 26, 2011, 10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far away

The São Paulo show was insane! LOTS of good surprises on the setlist like Bloodycape and Passenger. I was really close to the front row. WAAAAY better than the last time I saw them. Insane gig. And it was my b-day! How about that?! :D

Quote from: illmono on Apr 06, 2011, 04:45 PM
jajaa chino looks pretty drunk or high in brazil.

Probably because during the Cypress Hill concert the whole place turned into an ash tray. I could just smell weed everywhere. Even B-real got one from a fan! Lol.
They probably fired some bongs up on the backstage or something...

And btw, even a little drunk or high (or both, who knows), Chino nailed every high note he tried during YSTB, Passenger, Birthmark, Root, etc.

BillyNo.9

were people not smoking weed when deftones were playing too?

Far away

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Apr 07, 2011, 01:19 PM
were people not smoking weed when deftones were playing too?

Honestly I dont remember. I do remember that I saw A LOT of them when CH were playing, thats for sure. Some ppl left atfter they finished playing. Like 1/3 of the crowd left. It's was kind late when Deftones started.

BillyNo.9

Deftones-argentina

in argentina just a bunch of people kept smoking. obbiously, when Cypress was playing it was a weed fest.

BillyNo.9

ACID

It was a Weed fest indeed in Buenos Aires. Cypress party first and Deftones blowing the place up after that. Perfect combination. My first Deftones show, and i´ve been listening them since i was 17, a decade ago!. Chino on stage is something from another world. When i left the stadium that day i felt 10 years younger.  :D