Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

2010 board awards

Started by blixa, Feb 02, 2011, 02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

Quote from: devilinside on Apr 18, 2011, 07:50 PM
Quote from: raynor on Apr 18, 2011, 05:41 PM
he thought you were a guy, so I'm not sure that's considered a compliment...

:/

No,he knows I'm a girl....and he's gay,so I would think it would flip the situation. Either way I love him and his sexy ass.

gay, straight, bicycle...i'd put my erotophobia aside and would bang him regardless. he's hothothot.

lukas989

Crazylegs

i'm guessing you won best noob. Congratulatore.

bright lights, big city

and i won... well, nothing.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lukas989

Quote from: Crazylegs on Apr 27, 2011, 11:13 AM

Why thanks very much.  I'll stick it on my mantle next to my 'Under 18's Best Legs' trophy.

from_musings

Quote from: lukas989 on Apr 27, 2011, 10:51 AM
So who won what?

Quote from: lukas989 on Apr 27, 2011, 08:50 PM
Quote from: Crazylegs on Apr 27, 2011, 11:13 AM

Why thanks very much.  I'll stick it on my mantle next to my 'Under 18's Best Legs' trophy.

so you weren't really interested in "who won what"? just interested in making a mod announce your name in one category    ;)

manipulation!

lukas989

Im a egomaniacal penis - of that there is no doubt.

from_musings

haha i thought "pathetic asshole"  but ok then  ;)

blixa

i will tally this. all the winners get a make believe tiara.

from_musings

those that matters are nr 9 and 24:

9. Most irritating? blixa (5 votes)
24. Member you want to punch in the face? vesanic 2 votes (one of them votes was by himself)

but yeah,people misbehave and cheat when the namedrop several names on one point.

have a good day

blixa

no, they all matter so they will all be counted.

from_musings

yeah i counted all. right or wrong

blixa

you don't have to count it. i'll do it and then put them up.

if people have mentioned several names only the first name will be counted.

lukas989

I want my fucking tiara for fuck sake!

blixa

Quote from: lukas989 on May 08, 2011, 04:21 PM
I want my fucking tiara for fuck sake!

hahaha okay, i'm going to do it right now.

blixa

winners. i've included special mentions that were super close.

1. Best Male? bright lights, big city
2. Best Female? blixa
3. Best topic of 2010? Album of the Week
4. Worst topic of 2010? Occult Themes
5. Hottest male? Jerry_Curls
6. Hottest female? blixa (special mention to WhitePwny who was one vote behind me)
7. Best noob? lukas989
8. Worst noob? tie between Davetonez and Korea Rounding
9. Most irritating? blixa (i'm honoured!)
10. Funniest member? Penicks (special mention to Crazylegs who was one vote behind Penicks)

11. Member who you would most likely kidnap for several days and return unharmed? tie between Jerry_Curls, ben, and blixa.
12. Which two board members would make the best couple and why? blixa and bright lights, big city
13. Two members most likely to meet up and fuck? blixa and bright lights, big city
14. Member who you would like to randomly bump into on a street? tie between bright lights, big city, variable, and vesanic.
15. Member you'd like to have a one-night stand with? tie between blixa, variable, and WhitePwny.
16. Member you'd like to be stuck in an elevator with? blixa
17. Member you would want to show up at your house unexpectedly? a lot of people had one vote so everyone that was mentioned is a winner.
18. Member who probably acts nothing like their board persona in real life? blixa
19. Member you'd like to sit down and have a meal with? tie between bright lights, big city and blixa.
20. Member you'd most like to snuggle with in bed at night (NO FUNNY BIZ INVOLVED)? blixa (special mention to bright lights, big city who was one vote behind me)

21. Member you'd most like to read out loud to you? Tarkil (special mention to Theis who was one vote behind Tarkil)
22. Member you'd turn gay for? tie between blixa, lostpilot, and alvarezbassist17.
23. Member you would most love a striptease from? And to what song? blixa
24. Member you want to punch in the face? Vesanic
25. Member you would most likely remember for the rest of your life? tie between Wither-I, Theis and Vesanic.

for the winners, here is a picture of tom hardy and his beautiful partner charlotte riley in their swimming cossies:

Penicks

blixa

did you know that magazines that ran that image of tom hardy photoshopped his bulge out so they wouldn't offend anyone? i'd be so freaked out if he didn't have a bulge. i would find that more offensive.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on May 09, 2011, 07:33 AM
1. Best Male? bright lights, big city

i demand a recount
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

now I feel useless in this board. I am only a if-only-I-was-gay sex interest.
You pigs!