Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

2010 board awards

Started by blixa, Feb 02, 2011, 02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

hahaha they only love you when you're willing to bend over.

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 09, 2011, 01:51 PM
Quote from: blixa on May 09, 2011, 07:33 AM
1. Best Male? bright lights, big city

i demand a recount

it took me ages to count the whole thing once and i made sure i did it thoroughly so no recount. you are best male. suck it up!

bright lights, big city

i'll suck you.

knowwhatimean
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

we did win for best couple and most likely to fuck so...

you'd have to drug me to get me to do anything sexual, but i'm pretty sure you can go to jail for that kind of stuff. make sure you use the drug where i wake up and don't remember anything.

bright lights, big city

it wouldn't work, you'd remember it all.

i'm that good.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

oh, i think you're overselling yourself a bit there. how good can you actually be?

blixa

guaranteed you'd sound amazing talking dirty because you have an american accent.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on May 09, 2011, 02:56 PM
oh, i think you're overselling yourself a bit there. how good can you actually be?
shit, you caught me.

and more specifically it's a chicago accent! dirty? check. less annoying than boston accents? check.
DERP

blixa

i love boston accents! although i do prefer a southern accent purely for entertainment reasons.

bright lights, big city

DERP

blixa

can you fake either of those accents is what i'm asking.

bright lights, big city

i do a mean boston accent. the southern accent needs work though. it's more of a funny parody than a legitimate southern accent.

i also have a rockin' british accent. but that could just be more offensive than anything else.
DERP

blixa

that's impressive. i can't do any accents. i've been trying to do a scottish accent to no avail. you would think i would be able to do a british accent considering how much british tv and cinema i watch, but no.

australian accents are the least sexiest.

bright lights, big city

DERP

poofing acid

Kids these days and their public sexting.  I'd love to have an irish red head. I dislike british.

blixa

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 09, 2011, 04:32 PM
nah, i say irish

no way! irish accents are the best. irish and scottish accents trump all.

lukas989

See thats it - the sexy Scottish and Irish accents are unbeatable, but see when you get to the dregs of each of these countrys' accent bin...holy fuck its like speaking to mutants (Dublin (mumbling drone) and Inverness (god awful nasal whine) for starter references....theres a lot lot more).

blixa

i watched loach's sweet sixteen. i had to put the subtitles on because i didn't understand what some of the characters were saying. their accent was so strong.

Penicks

blixa

i prefer the corgis.

Penicks