Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

2010 board awards

Started by blixa, Feb 02, 2011, 02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sing blue silver

i was under the impression that this had deteriorated into a thread making jokes about blixa's ass. we're still doing the awards thing?

theis

Quote from: Crazylegs on Feb 05, 2011, 12:32 AM
23. Member you would most love a striptease from? And to what song? Josh, ridin' dirty

Hahahahaha! 

blixa

omg, that pizza ad was just wrong! when i was ten we used to go to this pizza shop and the man that made the pizza would always have his butt crack hanging out. i didn't eat pizza for a good seven years after that.

Quote from: from_musings on Feb 05, 2011, 05:31 PM
i know this is just for fun and shouldn't been taken too seriously, but i think people should keep it  to ONE person when they are voting in case someone will be counting the votes later on. if not keeping it to one person, then there's really no awards, just a way for members to send out love for each other

well, it all went to hell. i was the only person counting votes so its sort of turned into a dictatorship. i should've indicated that people should only vote for one person, but i have a feeling no one was going to stick to that.

bright lights, big city

1. Best Male? theis
2. Best Female? blixa
3. Best topic of 2010? albums of the week
4. Worst topic of 2010? occult themes
5. Hottest male? penicks. those faces. the hair. awesome.
6. Hottest female? whitepwny
7. Best noob? lukas989
8. Worst noob? davetonez
9. Most irritating? rock n frost
10. Funniest member? the only one i can't pick just one. tie between tarkil and crazylegs.

11. Member who you would most likely kidnap for several days and return unharmed? lostpilot. so i could make him play me some of his new music.
12. Which two board members would make the best couple and why? vesanic, whitepwny.
13. Two members most likely to meet up and fuck? blixa, poofing acid. just fuuuuck already
14. Member who you would like to randomly bump into on a street? the watcher lives near me, so it might as well be him. we could talk about derrick rose, the 'tones, and girls' asses. not necessarily in that order.
15. Member you'd like to have a one-night stand with? whitepwny. i would do unspeakable things to her chesticles.
16. Member you'd like to be stuck in an elevator with? blixa. seems like a good butt fuck (if that's really her ass). that would pass the time well.
17. Member you would want to show up at your house unexpectedly? is this another implied sex question? devilinside. she's a girl. that likes sports.
18. Member who probably acts nothing like their board persona in real life? blixa. bet those weren't even pics of her own butt.
19. Member you'd like to sit down and have a meal with? theis. maybe go a concert too. then maybe chill afterward and watch the big lebowski or inception or some scorcese movies.
20. Member you'd most like to snuggle with in bed at night (NO FUNNY BIZ INVOLVED)? starz. we could totally fall asleep to some post-rock.

21. Member you'd most like to read out loud to you? tarkil. all he has to do is quote south park to me.
22. Member you'd turn gay for? alvarez. i like beards
23. Member you would most love a striptease from? And to what song? blixa. huey lewis - "power of love"
24. Member you want to punch in the face? variable. only once. mainly because i would take out my years of built-up rage against republicans in that one punch
25. Member you would most likely remember for the rest of your life? theis. he's basically my euro counterpart.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

from_musings

something that strikes me is that this is not the 2010 awards, but perhaps the 2009 or even the 2008 awards .. because half of the names that pops up in these lists are from members that I havent even seen posting here. alvarez,tarkil rock n' frost, white pwny etc. it's like giving an oscar to titanic in the 2011 academy awards :P

bodywars9000

ya i agree, i mean how am i not in one of these lists?

it's like all you stupid d-bags excluded me on purpose, you're probably jealous...

i nominate myself for best noob and most irratating.

fuck you all

<3 ya

defskull

I'd nominate Titanic for best picture this year if I could...

from_musings

Quote from: bodywars9000 on Feb 07, 2011, 01:58 AM

it's like all you stupid d-bags excluded me on purpose, you're probably jealous...

fuck you all

<3 ya

haha omg it's not like that, I just spin further on what Silver said, that people mostly use the awards to send kisses to each other.and now to members who are not even active.i just found it funny ^^ 

bright lights, big city

so for you dudes, we're all just having a big circle jerk i guess.

apparently with blixa in the center.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bodywars9000

Quote from: from_musings on Feb 07, 2011, 08:00 AM
Quote from: bodywars9000 on Feb 07, 2011, 01:58 AM

fuck you all

<3 ya

haha omg it's not like that, I just spin further on what Silver said, that people mostly use the awards to send kisses to each other.and now to members who are not even active.i just found it funny ^^ 

Most irritating? from_musings

lol

chick de la lynch

I think the spark between me and Blixa has faded--no one has nominated us for any of the fucking awards. =( I guess bright lights, big city can provide you with something I can't -- a penis.

Jerry_Curls

^ gurl, you are nominated in one of my awards, but I just have to edit them and it'll be set. Trust.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

from_musings

a bit late,but I would like to have a "post of the year" in the awards.and then vote on that guy's post where he expresses his admiration for chino's howling in knife prty (when it's in fact rodleen) I liked that one a lot!

bright lights, big city

Mazzy dropped the ball on that one. Normally there is a best comment question here.
DERP

Crazylegs

Fucking Mazzy man. She brings my piss to a boil.

lukas989

Quote from: from_musings on Feb 08, 2011, 11:18 AM
a bit late,but I would like to have a "post of the year" in the awards.and then vote on that guy's post where he expresses his admiration for chino's howling in knife prty (when it's in fact rodleen) I liked that one a lot!

I'll prepare my acceptance speech just in case.  It'll mostly just be giving thanks to my eunuch friend, who taught me that no balls is the classic case of one door closing another opens.

Oldnewtype

I nominate myself for stalker of the year.

blixa

next time the worst noob and most irritating will get removed and best comment will be included. that way no one gets majorly offended. although i think most irritating is useful. it helps people understand how it is that they irritate others. it's helped me to be less of a jerk to from_musing and sing blue silver. of course i haven't put it into action yet.

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Feb 08, 2011, 04:53 AM
I think the spark between me and Blixa has faded--no one has nominated us for any of the fucking awards. =( I guess bright lights, big city can provide you with something I can't -- a penis.

NO WAY!  YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY NUMBER UNO. I LOVE YOU.

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Feb 08, 2011, 10:37 PM
I nominate myself for stalker of the year.

who were you stalking?

from_musings

Quote from: blixa on Feb 10, 2011, 01:36 PM
it's helped me to be less of a jerk to from_musing and sing blue silver

um.. i haven't noticed that you've ever been a jerk to me.when did that happen? I just thought you were annoying.when speaking to others mostly.
but it's not like there's any hate or anything :) I don't think that the irritation post should be removed, perhaps it should even be developed into two, like who makes irritated and you wish wouldn't be here, and who you love to get irritated on, but in a good way  (like hildago in my case) ^^

blixa

oh, i thought you hated me because i said something to you, but i see that you just thought i was being an arsehole to others. you gotta make waves somehow, my friend.

who wants to be liked by everyone? shit way to live.