Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Baths or Showers

Started by lukas989, Feb 08, 2011, 07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lukas989

Quote from: Variable on Feb 26, 2011, 10:01 PM
Quote from: lukas989 on Feb 26, 2011, 09:11 PM
the answers given to the questions allow various assumptions to be made about the persons character - sometimes its wrong sometimes its right
?  Interesting.  So by your own admittance this whole thing is bull shit.  Sometimes it's right and sometimes it's wrong?  Yeah I guess so is every single prophet, psychic, religious text, sports gambler, coin flippers, groundhog, and weather man.  What's your point?  I can start doing this too.

"You're a complete Douche Bag"...........I'm right, right?  Come on?  admit it.......yeah I'm right.  

I thought, 'Wow...i was right! He is a bell end.'  
It took you an online survey to figure out that I'm a dick?  You're slower than I thought.  This is common knowledge.  

It does bring up a point - there has been a bit of feedback - but anyone else been impressed by the accuracy?  Or has there been a bunch of wide of the mark cack?
You have made a bunch of general, and flattering comments to people.  With stupid pop culture analogies.  You're playing to their ego.  If I took this serious and you came back and were like "oh you have these qualities that will help you succeed and you're like Clark Kent;  You are the most amazing man on earth but you don't get the recognition you deserve from douche bags like me."  I would be like "OMG DUDE!  You're SO right!
No list of 9 general questions can even remotely give you a look into somebodies personality.  It's like people reading their daily horoscope and thinking that it's actually speaking to them personally.......come on now.  

You also need a lesson in irony and sarcasm.  Because I was mainly joking this whole time.  Until I called you a douche bag.  That I was pretty serious about.  

No not bullshit - its something i personally created and invited people the oppurtunity to participate in.  Percentage-wise its leaned more to the right than wrong.  Hence why Im requesting feedback in this forum, to see if the percentage is carried on in the spooky column rather than the cacka column.  Im obviously not going to admit Im a douchebag just as much as you arent going to admit your a bell end.  Opinions are as what is.  I aint been around here that long - you've only just come back as far as I can tell.  This is the first time Ive really thought of you as being anything resembling a dick.  Theres obviously going to be a general feel to a degree - I cant give exact details about people - otherwise I'd be out there making tonnes of cash on the back of my amazing gift.  But theres definitely statements within the assessments that are either on the money or well wide of the mark.  Im obviously curious to find out which is which.  I need no lesson in irony or sarcasm - Im basing every response on the level of entertainment Im getting from your ramblings - it aint much.  Once someone spends time on whether there should be a space in bell end or not, I get bored.  Im just responding with a bit of jawing because I like using the muse of a response from which to craft a paragraph or two of retort.  In truth if anyone needs the lesson its yourself - the bell end assessment was pretty light, instead you used it as a catalyst to create the fantastically entertained posts that have brought us here.  I dont know why you bothered.  It was pretty crap.  Some will agree some wont - it matters not.  Its all opinion.  Generally I respond to stuff I find interesting.  If I dont I move on to the next.  I certainly dont get all righteous and hostile randomly.  Whats that all about compadre?  Theres  a huge chunk of chomping at the bit to get all angsty and attack-ee on a mutha fucka...Im more of a spread the joy and hopefully draw a smile on a hombres face type of guy.  But hey - Ill throw down if prompted - be my guest if you want to find yourself a victim of my step over to a cross faced toehold.  Ive never used it, but Im confident itll fuck people up.  As I say - glasgow airport.  

Variable

So what we have established is that

You're in denial about being a Douche Bag.  Because I obviously admitted to being "a bellend" even though you somehow missed it.

Your survey is crap. 

You have a small penis; Because this is twice now that you have tried to instigate physical violence....on SL...cool kid.

And while your cross faced toehold sounds impressive.  I used to watch WWF so, I'm pretty sure I would  annihilate you. 

lukas989

Quote from: Variable on Feb 26, 2011, 10:52 PM
So what we have established is that

You're in denial about being a Douche Bag.  Because I obviously admitted to being "a bellend" even though you somehow missed it.

Your survey is crap. 

You have a small penis; Because this is twice now that you have tried to instigate physical violence....on SL...cool kid.

And while your cross faced toehold sounds impressive.  I used to watch WWF so, I'm pretty sure I would  annihilate you. 

No see - thats what you have established.  Im not in denial - I genuinely dont think Im a douchebag.  S'cool your fine with being a dick n'all but surely you the dick saying that Im a douchebag negates the accusation of being a douchebag because the if a dick thinks someone is a douchebag then that person is in fact not one?  Either way I say and do the shit I say cos I think its good stuff to say and do.  I think my survey is cool - theres enough interest in it to warrant me being proud of it and its results.  Everythings got its detractors - at least my one audible one admits to being a dick.  My penis is ample - its no record holder, but if I found myself a victim of being stripped in public by a large gang of clothes stealers I would be comfy in my mind people wouldnt remember me as 'small dicked'.  I wasnt instigating the violence - just offering it as an option ( hence the invite to Glasgow airport, rather than a demand for your location), seeing as how you were rushing in to the insulting and naysaying.  Its good your confident and all, but I reckon I forgotten more about wrasslin than you know.  Id bounce you up and down like a basketball.

Variable

I'd dare to say that the most accurate part of anything that you have said so far includes associating me with male genitalia. 

And your logic is flawed.  If Trey Parker and Matt Stone have taught us anything, it's that dicks fuck Pussies and Assholes.  So if you're a douche, you're associated with Vaginas, and I'm allowed to fuck you.  Or at least call you a douche and have it stick.

Oh, and if you want the pain brought, then Ill bring it.   I'll pin the tail on your donkey!

lukas989

My logic would only be flawed if Id admitted I was a douchebag, which I didnt.  I only used the term dick cos you did.  So the whole dicks fucking pussies and assholes malarkey has no bearing - if you had called yourself a tit or a twat or a tool I would have used that term instead of dick.  So whatever had been used, the overriding point was that owing to you being a dick, you called me a douche was negated, purely because it was the musing of a dick.  So yeah anyhoo - whatevers easy....buzz me when you touch down and I'll airplane spin you back to (fill home town here).

Variable

I can't believe you called Trey and Matts logic flawed.......  I don't wan to get into it.  You're just a douche.  get  over it already.  and me calling you a douche was never negated because you are NOT authorized to make those decisions.  Plus, it still stands, dicks  still get to fuck pussies.  And you still look like a pussy to me.

Oh yeah we are working on those tickets time now.  You might want to look into flying into Palm Springs.  That would make life a lot easier for me (just saying)  But you're probably terrified because you know if I show up, I'm going to drop you like the twin towers. 

wheresmysnare

Although one can't deny the relaxing properties that only a bath can provide, it is a far easier and more pleasant experience to jack ones self off in the shower, therefore a shower must be seen superior by the modern 'the man on the go'.

An upstanding modern lady on the other hand, would not factor in such criteria when selecting a preferred method of clensing, therefore rendering the option of a bath a far more appealing scenario nine times out of ten. With the baths ability to house bathing paraphernalia such as scented candelabra, joss sticks and an environment well suited to mood lighting, the bath tub is an obvious choice for the lady.

lostpilot

It's funny. I'm pretty sure that in the beginning of my life here on this board, I was like lukas, and Variable was also treating me like shit. lol

Variable

Thats the circle of life right?  Que the lions and shit!!!!!!

lostpilot

HAVE I BECOME YOU?
no shit yeah. How long have I been here.. five years now? shit

wheresmysnare

Quote from: lostpilot on Feb 27, 2011, 11:25 AM
It's funny. I'm pretty sure that in the beginning of my life here on this board, I was like lukas, and Variable was also treating me like shit. lol

Each unread thread ive been to this morning has featured Variable, involved in some form of internet slanging match, which seems to boil down to Variable discounting each thread in favour of his agenda to claim himself as the biggest 'bad ass' on SL. This is actually just fact, although i'm sure this will be seen as another green light.

lukas989

Quote from: Variable on Feb 27, 2011, 11:16 AM
I can't believe you called Trey and Matts logic flawed.......  I don't wan to get into it.  You're just a douche.  get  over it already.  and me calling you a douche was never negated because you are NOT authorized to make those decisions.  Plus, it still stands, dicks  still get to fuck pussies.  And you still look like a pussy to me.

Oh yeah we are working on those tickets time now.  You might want to look into flying into Palm Springs.  That would make life a lot easier for me (just saying)  But you're probably terrified because you know if I show up, I'm going to drop you like the twin towers. 

I didnt call it flawed - I said it had no bearing, because you - the self proclaimed dick - called me a douche, a statement which is immediately without merit because you ( a dick0 made it, and because I disagreed with it.  So Im not a douche.  Therefore Trey and Matt have nothing to do with anything - its just some words you wrote down.  I may look like a pussy to you, but thats of no importance - I'll eat you for breakfast and use the poopies to grow a bunch of ugly flowers which I'll then donate to an old folks home - a place your physical prowess will at last fit in with the general scheme of things.  All of your responses seem to be based on you plucking a few words from each of my sentences, and then making up your own version of what I said, cos you seem to have this whole random idea of what I getting at, when in actual fact you're spewing random bollocks.  Interesting how its now me whos been invited to fly, slyly side-stepping the actual act yourself therefore attempting to make me look like the one whos stepping down.  I suggested it first based on you acting a tough guy, now you're ignoring that acting like its you that doing the calling out.  You're the kind of who'd fuck a vintage golf bag because you're turned down by pensioners.  The kind of guy who drinks loads of water just so his peepee gets some action.  The kind of guy who shares his bed with a pringles tube full of liver.  The kind of guy who scrawls his mobile number on mens toilet walls with the slogan ' I want a tussle with your cheesy muscle'.

theis

Quote from: lukas989 on Feb 27, 2011, 03:08 PM
The kind of guy who drinks loads of water just so his peepee gets some action.

Aahhahahahaha. Brilliant.

Variable

Quote from: wheresmysnare on Feb 27, 2011, 11:33 AM

Each unread thread ive been to this morning has featured Variable, involved in some form of internet slanging match, which seems to boil down to Variable discounting each thread in favour of his agenda to claim himself as the biggest 'bad ass' on SL. This is actually just fact, although i'm sure this will be seen as another green light.

I do see it in another light actually.  As in, you're an idiot.  I posted in 2 threads about how I didn't like them.  Two.  I didn't like them, and I said it.  No body forced anybody to reply to my complaint.  Don't try to make it seem like I'm plaguing every thread in the board.

And I definitely don't try to be a "bad ass" on SL.  I just call it like it is.  And a lot of the times some people on the board are too stupid to tell when I'm joking (look in the mirror real quick)
I can't believe you called Trey and Matts logic flawed.......  I don't wan to get into it.  You're just a douche.  get  over it already.  and me calling you a douche was never negated because you are NOT authorized to make those decisions.  Plus, it still stands, dicks  still get to fuck pussies.  And you still look like a pussy to me.

Oh yeah we are working on those tickets time now.  You might want to look into flying into Palm Springs.  That would make life a lot easier for me (just saying)  But you're probably terrified because you know if I show up, I'm going to drop you like the twin towers.  

I didnt call it flawed - I said it had no bearing, because you - the self proclaimed dick - called me a douche, a statement which is immediately without merit because you ( a dick0 made it, and because I disagreed with it.  So Im not a douche.  Therefore Trey and Matt have nothing to do with anything - its just some words you wrote down.  I may look like a pussy to you, but thats of no importance - I'll eat you for breakfast and use the poopies to grow a bunch of ugly flowers which I'll then donate to an old folks home - a place your physical prowess will at last fit in with the general scheme of things.  All of your responses seem to be based on you plucking a few words from each of my sentences, and then making up your own version of what I said, cos you seem to have this whole random idea of what I getting at, when in actual fact you're spewing random bollocks.  Interesting how its now me whos been invited to fly, slyly side-stepping the actual act yourself therefore attempting to make me look like the one whos stepping down.  I suggested it first based on you acting a tough guy, now you're ignoring that acting like its you that doing the calling out.  You're the kind of who'd fuck a vintage golf bag because you're turned down by pensioners.  The kind of guy who drinks loads of water just so his peepee gets some action.  The kind of guy who shares his bed with a pringles tube full of liver.  The kind of guy who scrawls his mobile number on mens toilet walls with the slogan ' I want a tussle with your cheesy muscle'.
Dude.  OK.  This was really painful to read because you obviously still have no idea what's going on.

I GET IT.  I completely 100% understood your whole "I'm not a douche bag because you said I am and your opinion doesn't matter" 3 fucking post of yours ago.  Remember when I said you need a lesson in irony and sarcasm?  Case in point.  Unborn babies got your point the first time you said it.  I'm just fucking with you and purposely making outrageous logical conclusions because it seemed like we might be able to get into a little bit of a pretty funny fake argument.  But you are obviously too dense to get the point.  

And yes, I did take some of your own words to use them against you.  Because I can't think of a better way to vindicate my point (that your "survey" is pointless) than your own admittance that there is so consistency in regards to the accuracy of it's results.  IE It's pointless.  
Thats not a random spewing of words.  It's called a logical conclusion ( unlike the results of your survey )
Because while my aggression towards you was all for fun, my opinion that your survey is shit and this thread is beyond stupid was 100% genuine.

And if you honestly think I was actually suggesting that you get on a plane, fly to California, and meet me to fight; Then you truly are pathetic.  I could give two shits about some douche bag in Scotland (I'm assuming thats where your from) and I don't have a small penis that makes me want to prove myself everything someone says something mean to me on the internets (unlike you)
Which leads me to think that you might have actually been serious about me flying out there.  Which makes me think you're even more pathetic.  Please, at least lie to us and say you weren't serious.  

Other than that.  I don't think I can handle too much more stupidity from you and your hype man any more.  So I'm done responding to you.  I just wanted to give a contrast opinion that all of your conclusions are frivolous, and I think I made my point known.  The kinds of test that schools and employers give to figure out results like this consist of hundreds of very specific questions and have databases of almost 100 years of information to derive their conclusions from.  Yours.........is no where near that.  

lukas989

Quote from: Variable on Mar 01, 2011, 08:03 AM
Quote from: wheresmysnare on Feb 27, 2011, 11:33 AM

I do see it in another light actually.  As in, you're an idiot.  I posted in 2 threads about how I didn't like them.  Two.  I didn't like them, and I said it.  No body forced anybody to reply to my complaint.  Don't try to make it seem like I'm plaguing every thread in the board.

And I definitely don't try to be a "bad ass" on SL.  I just call it like it is.  And a lot of the times some people on the board are too stupid to tell when I'm joking (look in the mirror real quick)
I can't believe you called Trey and Matts logic flawed.......  I don't wan to get into it.  You're just a douche.  get  over it already.  and me calling you a douche was never negated because you are NOT authorized to make those decisions.  Plus, it still stands, dicks  still get to fuck pussies.  And you still look like a pussy to me.

Oh yeah we are working on those tickets time now.  You might want to look into flying into Palm Springs.  That would make life a lot easier for me (just saying)  But you're probably terrified because you know if I show up, I'm going to drop you like the twin towers.  

I didnt call it flawed - I said it had no bearing, because you - the self proclaimed dick - called me a douche, a statement which is immediately without merit because you ( a dick0 made it, and because I disagreed with it.  So Im not a douche.  Therefore Trey and Matt have nothing to do with anything - its just some words you wrote down.  I may look like a pussy to you, but thats of no importance - I'll eat you for breakfast and use the poopies to grow a bunch of ugly flowers which I'll then donate to an old folks home - a place your physical prowess will at last fit in with the general scheme of things.  All of your responses seem to be based on you plucking a few words from each of my sentences, and then making up your own version of what I said, cos you seem to have this whole random idea of what I getting at, when in actual fact you're spewing random bollocks.  Interesting how its now me whos been invited to fly, slyly side-stepping the actual act yourself therefore attempting to make me look like the one whos stepping down.  I suggested it first based on you acting a tough guy, now you're ignoring that acting like its you that doing the calling out.  You're the kind of who'd fuck a vintage golf bag because you're turned down by pensioners.  The kind of guy who drinks loads of water just so his peepee gets some action.  The kind of guy who shares his bed with a pringles tube full of liver.  The kind of guy who scrawls his mobile number on mens toilet walls with the slogan ' I want a tussle with your cheesy muscle'.
Dude.  OK.  This was really painful to read because you obviously still have no idea what's going on.

I GET IT.  I completely 100% understood your whole "I'm not a douche bag because you said I am and your opinion doesn't matter" 3 fucking post of yours ago.  Remember when I said you need a lesson in irony and sarcasm?  Case in point.  Unborn babies got your point the first time you said it.  I'm just fucking with you and purposely making outrageous logical conclusions because it seemed like we might be able to get into a little bit of a pretty funny fake argument.  But you are obviously too dense to get the point.  

And yes, I did take some of your own words to use them against you.  Because I can't think of a better way to vindicate my point (that your "survey" is pointless) than your own admittance that there is so consistency in regards to the accuracy of it's results.  IE It's pointless.  
Thats not a random spewing of words.  It's called a logical conclusion ( unlike the results of your survey )
Because while my aggression towards you was all for fun, my opinion that your survey is shit and this thread is beyond stupid was 100% genuine.

And if you honestly think I was actually suggesting that you get on a plane, fly to California, and meet me to fight; Then you truly are pathetic.  I could give two shits about some douche bag in Scotland (I'm assuming thats where your from) and I don't have a small penis that makes me want to prove myself everything someone says something mean to me on the internets (unlike you)
Which leads me to think that you might have actually been serious about me flying out there.  Which makes me think you're even more pathetic.  Please, at least lie to us and say you weren't serious.  

Other than that.  I don't think I can handle too much more stupidity from you and your hype man any more.  So I'm done responding to you.  I just wanted to give a contrast opinion that all of your conclusions are frivolous, and I think I made my point known.  The kinds of test that schools and employers give to figure out results like this consist of hundreds of very specific questions and have databases of almost 100 years of information to derive their conclusions from.  Yours.........is no where near that.  

But see thats where it gets odd - if this is all just fucking with me and all that, then wheres the entertainment and humour?  Your posts have all been as entertaining as watching Counting Crows do a Nickelback cover - Im sure there was some rolling around their bedroom floor at the hilarity caused by such classics as 'you wirte it as bellend not bell end' - but I certainly wasnt.  What you have just written is that you are clearly the one taking this all seriously (and despite what you say, it was you that started it with your jumped up response to being called a bell end - another hilarious post by the way), and now you're all steeped in ire declaring you're done with it.  I actually thought we were getting along to the stage of piercing the outer skin of frostiness and wading our way into mutaul mirth - surely you cant have thought I was sitting here red faced and anger stricken as I ryhmed off all those 'you're the kind of guy...' utterings?  My jaw dropped open when you started banging on about the flying over thing....are you serious?  I noticed you edited your post and you left that shit in?  Honestly hombre, put the dictaphone back in its box and cease the continued audio diary - you're been driven to insane conspiracies owing to your over analytical-ness.

And the survey - which sadly has seemingly been forgotten in this tirade - is something I invented, and seemed to create interest, not to mention gives me a muse from which to pour a bit of creative license into.  A lot of the time it seemed to be right.  Sure high schools/employers offer this type of thing, but hey, if you're the kind of guy thats all 'someone else has done it theres no point', then well thats just very very defeat-ee, and you should take a good look in the mirror young man and question why you havent got more drive.  why dont you just do the test?  Maybe you'll learn something, or at least have more confidence in what you have trouble already believing.  Or of course you'll receive the confirmation that its all bollocks and you can leave well alone.