Author Topic: TV Series  (Read 59830 times)

Offline blixa

• Elite
    • who gives a crap
Re: TV Series
« Reply #120 on: Apr 11, 2011, 02:00 PM »
but he's become a bit of a joke now. he's constantly getting into bed with women. i respect him as a detective but the guy is a slut. everytime he looks at a woman with those eyes i know he's going to fuck her. no one seems to say no to mcnulty. but what do i know? i'm just pissed because i would rather be seeing omar getting it on. speaking of omar, i don't like his new boyfriend. he seems like trouble and the jealousy aspect isn't working for him.

this pairing of rhonda and cedric is good. there are seriously a lot of hot black guys on this show.

Offline lostpilot

• Organ Donator
  • KOMA
« Reply #121 on: Apr 11, 2011, 04:21 PM »
Parks and Rec is epic when you are in a right mood

black coffee

« Reply #122 on: Apr 12, 2011, 07:50 PM »
In a way I am ashamed for this, but How I Met Your Mother is growing on me. The laughter in the back is the only annoying thing, I always hate that. Do tv programmers think people are so stupid they don't know when to laugh?

Offline blixa

• Elite
    • who gives a crap
« Reply #123 on: Apr 14, 2011, 03:37 PM »
my friend telling me about oz a few nights ago on aim.

fabrizio: so what happens is, one guy comes into another guys cell and gives him, you know, a spoon.

me: this isn't going to end in hugs, is it.

fabrizio: no. so he gives him the spoon and says 'lick this'.

me: oh dear.

fabrizio: the guy licks it and gives it back, and then the other guy - well, you know.

me: makes him a cup of tea?

fabrizio: sticks it up his arse.

fabrizio: you know, to clean him out. before he rapes him.

me: jesus christ.

fabrizio: the bloke on oz was pretty rough with it, too. thorough, you might say.

me: the next time some boy asks me to spoon him i'm going to just walk away.

Offline lostpilot

• Organ Donator
  • KOMA
« Reply #124 on: Apr 16, 2011, 05:33 PM »
why is Parks and Rec so hysterically funny?

Offline bright lights, big city

• Organ Donator
  • Tits Up, S Corp.
    • Facebook Me!
« Reply #125 on: Apr 16, 2011, 05:41 PM »
because every character is so hilariously awesome. especially this dude.

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Offline chick de la lynch

• Elite
« Reply #126 on: Apr 16, 2011, 06:55 PM »
Who doesn't love Ron Swanson?

Offline lostpilot

• Organ Donator
  • KOMA
« Reply #127 on: Apr 16, 2011, 07:02 PM »
all of them are wonderful.

• Elite
« Reply #128 on: Apr 18, 2011, 05:07 AM »
I just finished watching the first season of Party Down. Wish I discovered it sooner. =/

Between Parks and Recreation and Party Down, I'm falling in love with Adam Scott.

poofing acid

« Reply #129 on: Apr 18, 2011, 05:28 AM »
Haha I threw in The Osbournes season 1 today.  I lolled a lot.

Offline devilinside

• Global Moderator
  • Organ Donator
« Reply #130 on: Apr 18, 2011, 05:48 AM »
I am such an X Files nerd...to the point I once had the I Want To Believe poster. And I have all the seasons on VHS....oh yeah,old school. David Duchovny is my dream man....and he's a sex addict. Mmmm...............

Offline blixa

• Elite
    • who gives a crap
« Reply #131 on: Apr 18, 2011, 12:24 PM »
i had a mulder calender. once i got in trouble and my dad wouldn't let me watch the x files because it used to be on every wednesday night. to taunt me, he only put up the volume when the theme song was on so i would know he was watching it and then put it down so i wouldn't hear what was actually going on.

evil man.

Offline devilinside

• Global Moderator
  • Organ Donator
« Reply #132 on: Apr 18, 2011, 06:14 PM »
Oh that sucks!! haha

Offline defskull

• Elite
« Reply #133 on: Apr 19, 2011, 12:59 AM »
I just finished watching the first season of Party Down. Wish I discovered it sooner. =/

Between Parks and Recreation and Party Down, I'm falling in love with Adam Scott.

I love him. He's great in Step Brothers as well. Check out the Vicious Kind to see him do a dramatic role. He has ridiculous range.

• Elite
« Reply #134 on: Apr 19, 2011, 01:22 AM »
I saw Step-Brothers last year, and while the movie was absolute shit he was the only thing that made it worth watching. I've never heard of the Vicious Kind, but I guess I'm going to have to check it out now.

Offline blixa

• Elite
    • who gives a crap
« Reply #135 on: Apr 19, 2011, 05:29 AM »
i'm knees deep into community. such a great show. it's sort of a confusing time for me right now because i'm still on season one of community and season four of the wire. they're both being meshed together in my head. such a bad mix hahaha

i love seņor chang.

Offline bright lights, big city

• Organ Donator
  • Tits Up, S Corp.
    • Facebook Me!
« Reply #136 on: Apr 19, 2011, 06:00 AM »
everyone needs to go watch or illegally download Game of Thrones. the first episode was sooooo good, filled with gore, boobies, incest, sean bean, violence, more boobs, and all topped off by a great story with great acting.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Offline blixa

• Elite
    • who gives a crap
« Reply #137 on: Apr 19, 2011, 06:08 AM »
you had me at sean bean.

did you get around to watching the red riding trilogy?

Offline tarkil

• SL Stock Owner
  • Organ Donator
  • Screw you guys, I'm going home !
« Reply #138 on: Apr 19, 2011, 08:42 AM »
everyone needs to go watch or illegally download Game of Thrones. the first episode was sooooo good, filled with gore, boobies, incest, sean bean, violence, more boobs, and all topped off by a great story with great acting.

That is my favourite book !! I knew they were making a tv show out of it, but I didn't know it aired already !!!!!!!!!
Damn, I can't wait for tonight when I'm gonna download the shit out of this fucker !

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

• Elite
« Reply #139 on: Apr 19, 2011, 06:06 PM »
i'm knees deep into community. such a great show. it's sort of a confusing time for me right now because i'm still on season one of community and season four of the wire. they're both being meshed together in my head. such a bad mix hahaha

i love seņor chang.

I'm really glad you like the show. It's one of those shows you can watch when you're having a bad day and then suddenly you feel better. Unfortunately it's not doing so hot in the States, but I heard they're picking it up for another season so it must be doing well enough.