Started by black coffee, Feb 22, 2011, 06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Fucking crazy episode.

Tyrion being awesome as always.

Joffrey being batshit crazy.

And that ending...what the fuck.

bright lights, big city

Interesting fact: the newest hot girl addition (the one Robb totally wants to bone now) is Charlie Chaplin's granddaughter.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 23, 2012, 01:13 PM
That was some bullshit where they ended last night's episode.

True, dude. I was like WHAT NOOOOOOOOOOO..
Torture sex is fucked up.

defskull

Game of Thrones just gives me the hardest boner imaginable.

Penicks

not sure if i'm a fan though

i mean, zombie dudes, okay

dragons, okay

but that thing? idk

also would suck tyrion's dick

bright lights, big city

Oh come on, you have to at least admit that was the greatest queef of all time.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Penicks

i've heard worse

tarkil

This show needs its thread.... Let me create this !!!!!

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

black coffee

New series that I've been enjoying a lot. 4 episodes have aired so far, also got renewed for a second season.

bright lights, big city

The Comedian is in it? I'm in.
DERP

chick de la lynch

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Feb 22, 2011, 06:38 PM
and I've said this a hundred on here before about The Wire, but it is the best show of all time. It's criminal how many people have never even watched it.

I just finished the first season. Amazing shiz! I seriously cannot believe this show was never nominated for an Emmy while it was on the air. How could you NOT give Omar Little an Emmy? Blasphemy!

The British actors on this show also know how to fake an East Coast accent really well. It wasn't until I started watching this show that I realized Idris Elba is a beautiful man, which is weird since I've seen him in ten other things prior to this.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: black coffee on May 02, 2012, 03:12 PM

New series that I've been enjoying a lot. 4 episodes have aired so far, also got renewed for a second season.
Yep, i love the songs, i love the naked women, i love the quality..and i love Frank Sinatra
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

bright lights, big city

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Jun 23, 2012, 10:48 PM
and I've said this a hundred on here before about The Wire, but it is the best show of all time. It's criminal how many people have never even watched it.

I just finished the first season. Amazing shiz! I seriously cannot believe this show was never nominated for an Emmy while it was on the air. How could you NOT give Omar Little an Emmy? Blasphemy!

The British actors on this show also know how to fake an East Coast accent really well. It wasn't until I started watching this show that I realized Idris Elba is a beautiful man, which is weird since I've seen him in ten other things prior to this.
Let's go do some stuff together.
DERP

chick de la lynch

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 24, 2012, 04:40 AM

Like watching a marathon of The Wire? :D

bright lights, big city

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Jun 24, 2012, 06:39 PM

We can start with that yes. I'm actually spending this awesome summer day inside with some bros watching season 4.
DERP

chick de la lynch

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 24, 2012, 06:44 PM
Quote from: chick de la lynch on Jun 24, 2012, 06:39 PM

We can start with that yes. I'm actually spending this awesome summer day inside with some bros watching season 4.

You should make a trip out to SoCal. I wish there was a Groucho Marx .gif I could use after that sentence.

Just started season 2 and it is getting all kinds of awesome! My brother just finished watching the whole series about a month ago, but he doesn't seem to mind re-watching some of the episodes with me and this is a guy who won't watch the same movie twice. That's how good The Wire is.

tarkil

I've just started s. 1 - ep.1 this Saturday. Didn't like it, but will keep watching for sure (I've downloaded all seasons anyway...)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Crazylegs

Quote from: tarkil on Jun 25, 2012, 07:05 AM
I've just started s. 1 - ep.1 this Saturday. Didn't like it, but will keep watching for sure (I've downloaded all seasons anyway...)

it gets better. Oh god does it ever get better.

Jacob

been watching Archer lately. love it.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

jbmp1390

Archer is fucking hilarious. Pretty much everything FX puts out is quality, other than Justified. I'm so glad I checked this thread because it inspired me to finally start watching The Wire. Such an amazing show. I downloaded the 1st season and only planned on watching 1 or 2 episodes. A sleepless night later and I'm almost done with the first season. I agree with some of the earlier posts. I can't believe it was never nominated for an Emmy. However, I don't think it's the best show ever on television. That title goes to Breaking Bad without question.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?