Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

TV Series

Started by black coffee, Feb 22, 2011, 08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poofing acid

mazzy, get utorrent and a fake yahoo email address and let me know the email you make.  I'll hook you up.

blixa

poofing acid, always here when i need him.

people_r_fake529

Anyone watch the Showtime series "Shameless"? Me and my boyfriend love that show.  William H. Macy does an awesome job with acting in this series.  Next week is the season finale of season 1, any predictions any other Shameless fans on here?  I think Fiona is going to find out the truth about her boyfriend, that he isn't who he says he is, and something big is going to happen.

blixa

i finished watching the walking dead. i had no idea norman reedus was in it. i was having an orgasm everytime he was on screen.

now AND ONLY NOW i can start watching the wire. i am preparing myself for greatness.

bright lights, big city

buckle the fuck up and get ready to do a lot of laundry. a lot of panties will get wet.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

hahaha really? i know james ransone is in it but he's not on til the second season. OH, AND IDRIS ELBA. HELLO!!! i don't know if i'm going to like him with an american accent. i'm used to him with an english accent.

bright lights, big city

true, but he might be at his best when he works the gangsta/aspiring businessman role.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

black coffee

Episodes is a fun series. I never watched Friends and thereby had no idea who Matt LeBlanc is...it's a nice filler, but not something I would die to watch.

By the way, the Season Finale of Californication is on Sunday. I'm kinda happy about it, because I've got enough of it.

Now that the Family Guy season is almost over ( two episodes remaining ), I am looking forward to the new South Park season, starting April 27th, sw33t.

chick de la lynch

Californication, Family Guy and South Park are the three shows I could never get into. Californication is way too shallow for my liking. I know it's supposed to be a shallow show, but it's not something for me. I always felt like Family Guy had no heart. You have some interesting characters, but they're merciless towards one another. I can't stand shows like that. I will say Family Guy is smart and dirty, and I can appreciate it on that level. I used to watch South Park when I was younger, when I was 9. As I got older it just didn't seem all that funny anymore. South Park is a show I grew out of. I still can't believe it's still on the air.

I think I just pissed off 90% of this board.

black coffee

Your taste in music, movies and tv series sucks. Who's pissed off now?

I'm kidding, of course.

You do have a point there, especially about South Park. I don't even understand why I'm still watching it. Part of it is probably nostalgia, but it's still fun to get high and watch South Park. Works every time.

About the same applies to Family Guy, but it does have more depth. The characters are pretty rude towards each other like you mentioned, but that's also what makes it so hilarious to me. I'd say half the episodes of last season were meh, but there are always enough good ones that make me stick with this show.

chick de la lynch

I remember being a huge fan of the first season of South Park. I think it was the fact I grew out of potty humor around that age. I watched the Mormon episode a few years back and I was just not impressed. I still love the zombie episode of the first season and killing them with Worcestershire Sauce. At least that's how I remember it. It was many years ago.

I can watch an episode of Family Guy and feel okay about the show. It's fine in VERY small doses.

blixa

big love was so fucking epic yesterday. oh, sweet jesus.

poofing acid

Yes Mazzy, the wire is incredible. It starts kinda slow but stick with it.  I have been watching the x-men cartoon lately. About halfway through season 2. It's fun. Wolverine is hilolrious.

black coffee

Watched the first two episodes of Portlandia yesterday. The characters are a gathering of weirdos, living their absurd lifes in Portland, Oregon.

Also I gave Episodes a chance. It is about a married couple, moving from London to Los Angeles for a remake of their British sitcom, and the programmers force them to cast Matt Le Blanc.
I didn't think it was bad, just not THAT funny.

bright lights, big city

I've seen Portlandia. I still don't know what to make of it. The hipster in me loves to see Aubrey Plaza as well as the obscure jokes. But I didn't find it all that funny. Then again I ended up watching like 4 episodes in a row, so it must be somewhat entertaining.
DERP

blixa

Quote from: poofing acid on Mar 31, 2011, 03:57 PM
Yes Mazzy, the wire is incredible. It starts kinda slow but stick with it.  I have been watching the x-men cartoon lately. About halfway through season 2. It's fun. Wolverine is hilolrious.

i haven't started watching the wire.

chick de la lynch

My brother and I have both been saying to one another "We need to see The Wire". Haven't had a chance to do so.

bright lights, big city

I really don't know how much more praise I can give that show. All I know is that I think I convinced my friends to start watching it with me from the beginning after we finish watching Lost (only 2 episodes left!).
DERP

blixa

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 01, 2011, 07:12 AM
I really don't know how much more praise I can give that show. All I know is that I think I convinced my friends to start watching it with me from the beginning after we finish watching Lost (only 2 episodes left!).

that's the thing, i've gotten my boss and all my friends into it yet i haven't even watched it myself. i will make myself watch it tonight unless i decide to go out with my friends from work.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on Apr 01, 2011, 08:55 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 01, 2011, 07:12 AM

that's the thing, i've gotten my boss and all my friends into it yet i haven't even watched it myself. i will make myself watch it tonight unless i decide to go out with my friends from work.
Who does that? Goes out with friends?
DERP