Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

TV Series

Started by black coffee, Feb 22, 2011, 08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

but he's become a bit of a joke now. he's constantly getting into bed with women. i respect him as a detective but the guy is a slut. everytime he looks at a woman with those eyes i know he's going to fuck her. no one seems to say no to mcnulty. but what do i know? i'm just pissed because i would rather be seeing omar getting it on. speaking of omar, i don't like his new boyfriend. he seems like trouble and the jealousy aspect isn't working for him.

this pairing of rhonda and cedric is good. there are seriously a lot of hot black guys on this show.

lostpilot

Parks and Rec is epic when you are in a right mood

black coffee

In a way I am ashamed for this, but How I Met Your Mother is growing on me. The laughter in the back is the only annoying thing, I always hate that. Do tv programmers think people are so stupid they don't know when to laugh?

blixa

my friend telling me about oz a few nights ago on aim.

fabrizio: so what happens is, one guy comes into another guys cell and gives him, you know, a spoon.

me: this isn't going to end in hugs, is it.

fabrizio: no. so he gives him the spoon and says 'lick this'.

me: oh dear.

fabrizio: the guy licks it and gives it back, and then the other guy - well, you know.

me: makes him a cup of tea?

fabrizio: sticks it up his arse.

fabrizio: you know, to clean him out. before he rapes him.

me: jesus christ.

fabrizio: the bloke on oz was pretty rough with it, too. thorough, you might say.

me: the next time some boy asks me to spoon him i'm going to just walk away.

lostpilot

why is Parks and Rec so hysterically funny?

bright lights, big city

because every character is so hilariously awesome. especially this dude.

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

Who doesn't love Ron Swanson?

lostpilot

all of them are wonderful.

chick de la lynch

I just finished watching the first season of Party Down. Wish I discovered it sooner. =/

Between Parks and Recreation and Party Down, I'm falling in love with Adam Scott.

poofing acid

Haha I threw in The Osbournes season 1 today.  I lolled a lot.

devilinside

I am such an X Files nerd...to the point I once had the I Want To Believe poster. And I have all the seasons on VHS....oh yeah,old school. David Duchovny is my dream man....and he's a sex addict. Mmmm...............

blixa

i had a mulder calender. once i got in trouble and my dad wouldn't let me watch the x files because it used to be on every wednesday night. to taunt me, he only put up the volume when the theme song was on so i would know he was watching it and then put it down so i wouldn't hear what was actually going on.

evil man.

devilinside

Oh that sucks!! haha

defskull

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Apr 18, 2011, 07:07 AM
I just finished watching the first season of Party Down. Wish I discovered it sooner. =/

Between Parks and Recreation and Party Down, I'm falling in love with Adam Scott.

I love him. He's great in Step Brothers as well. Check out the Vicious Kind to see him do a dramatic role. He has ridiculous range.

chick de la lynch

I saw Step-Brothers last year, and while the movie was absolute shit he was the only thing that made it worth watching. I've never heard of the Vicious Kind, but I guess I'm going to have to check it out now.

blixa

i'm knees deep into community. such a great show. it's sort of a confusing time for me right now because i'm still on season one of community and season four of the wire. they're both being meshed together in my head. such a bad mix hahaha

i love señor chang.

bright lights, big city

everyone needs to go watch or illegally download Game of Thrones. the first episode was sooooo good, filled with gore, boobies, incest, sean bean, violence, more boobs, and all topped off by a great story with great acting.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

you had me at sean bean.

did you get around to watching the red riding trilogy?

tarkil

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 19, 2011, 08:00 AM
everyone needs to go watch or illegally download Game of Thrones. the first episode was sooooo good, filled with gore, boobies, incest, sean bean, violence, more boobs, and all topped off by a great story with great acting.

That is my favourite book !! I knew they were making a tv show out of it, but I didn't know it aired already !!!!!!!!!
Damn, I can't wait for tonight when I'm gonna download the shit out of this fucker !

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

chick de la lynch

Quote from: blixa on Apr 19, 2011, 07:29 AM
i'm knees deep into community. such a great show. it's sort of a confusing time for me right now because i'm still on season one of community and season four of the wire. they're both being meshed together in my head. such a bad mix hahaha

i love señor chang.

I'm really glad you like the show. It's one of those shows you can watch when you're having a bad day and then suddenly you feel better. Unfortunately it's not doing so hot in the States, but I heard they're picking it up for another season so it must be doing well enough.