TV Series

Started by black coffee, Feb 22, 2011, 08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

is this parks and recreation?

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

So, Annie's boobs (not the monkey) looked...delicious in the latest episode, amiright?

bright lights, big city

ok good i wasn't the only one that specifically noticed that in that episode.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Haha, nice! Where's the beer-chug smiley when you need it?

theis

bright lights, big city

Alison Brie might've moved ahead of Tina Fey. Her character was so great last night.

/mostly because of her jugs
DERP

theis

Her legs also looked incredible. Damn, it was hard to focus on anything else than Alison Brie in this eps.

Simply smokin'.

Crazylegs

I've been watching some Louie lately. It has it's moments, like this Louis CK; First scene for episode 4 of LOUIE on FX Tuesdays 11pm "SO Old" .

bright lights, big city

Louie's great! new season in another month!

While I'm posting in this thread, I may as well re-iterate how much I'm in love with Game of Thrones. All 5 episodes have been spectacular and filled with great writing, pacing and acting. Sooooo much nudity and violence. And in a cool, non-True Blood way too. Also a badass dwarf that does shit like this:

DERP

Crazylegs

i totally forgot about game of thrones. I'm watching the first episode now. Seems really good.

tarkil

It IS fucking good !!  :)

I advise everyone to read the books, they're the fucking best books ever !!

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: theis on Apr 28, 2011, 12:41 AM
I laughed so hard in that scene. Simply comedic gold.

Ron Swanson for President!

"Why does government matter? It doesn't"

*Ron Swanson smile*

He's my favorite in the show.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

theis

Parks and Recreation  - double episode season 3 finale.

My god, this show is fucking amazing. The writing and character development is simply phenomenal.

Ron Swanson: "Here's a claymore landmine. Use it to protect your property"

bright lights, big city

I was surprised at the sort of cliffhangers they put on us at the end. Not normally what you get with comedy finales. Can't complain though, I hope Rob Lowe sticks around and we get to see more of John Ralphio.
DERP

black coffee

Three weeks to go

sweet!

sing blue silver

THE funniest show currently on TV. do yourself a favor and watch it... NOW!!!

lostpilot

Quote from: black coffee on May 30, 2011, 06:26 PM
Three weeks to go

sweet!

this poster made me into
OMG I WANT THIS
mode

JUST THE POSTER. wut

bright lights, big city

Quote from: sing blue silver on Jun 05, 2011, 11:56 PM

THE funniest show currently on TV. do yourself a favor and watch it... NOW!!!
OH SWEET JESUS! I seriously just got into that about a week ago, and have been telling all my friends to check it out. It really is hilarious!

What won me over was watching the Bieberhole69/sexual predator episode back-to-back with that Juggalo one. I was in tears from laughing so hard.
DERP

bright lights, big city

goddamn i totally was brought to tears tonight while watching Game of Thrones. like real, native american tears.
DERP