Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Who are your idols/ influences?

Started by BillyNo.9, Feb 24, 2011, 03:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillyNo.9

Coulda just said it like that in the first place dude, i'd have taken you seriously then. Whatever its cool

Variable

What would the fun in that be? 

I may be just messing around most of the time around here.  But I really, truly, honestly did get annoyed with the amount of stupid "survey" threads popping up lately.  And you made at least 2 that I saw.  So I decided to politely make my point. 

BillyNo.9

Corleone

David Suzuki... John Lennon...

people_r_fake529

Quote from: Variable on Feb 26, 2011, 09:35 PM
Quote from: lostpilot on Feb 26, 2011, 03:07 PM

Is it weird that I actually did it?  I kind of feel like you might have been doing it at the same time and we had a moment?  Please say yes.  
OMG I'm going to Puke everywhere.  

ahh hem, now that I'm done puking, to stick to the thread topic which I might add is a great topic
LAYNE STALEY
KURT COBAIN
Trent Reznor
Maynard James Keenan
Marilyn Manson (Brian Warner)
Pat Benetar
Jimmy Page
Robert Plant
Aaron Lewis
JUSTIN HAYWARD (The Moody Blues)
Rob Zombie

MommaBear

At this moment in time, I would say Cesar Millan, the Dog Whisperer.  Not because I really give a shit about training dogs (although he is good at what he does), but because his whole vibe is to be "Calm and Assertive".  Lucky me, I have developed an anxiety disorder over the past few years, which sometimes gets to be borderline agoraphobia.  Two things that I am lacking in moments of panic are calmness and assertiveness (to me, this means being confident and secure).  So, I have been working on channeling my inner Cesar Millan.

MommaBear

Quote from: lostpilot on Feb 24, 2011, 07:29 PM
Quote from: Crazylegs on Feb 24, 2011, 07:24 PM
Quote from: lostpilot on Feb 24, 2011, 04:23 AM
I am actually gay.
this i did not know.

this nobody knew. living closeted sucked a lot and caused me lots of emotional trauma. but well, this is the society that we live - crushing one person at a time :)

Ain't that the truth!  Be you, be happy, fuck everyone else. 

lostpilot

Quote from: MommaBear on Apr 04, 2011, 02:54 PM
Ain't that the truth!  Be you, be happy, fuck everyone else. 

thank you for your good thoughts! This is what I aim to do. Because there is one person I need to make happy in my life once in a while - and yes, that is me.