Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The sharing Lungs show

Started by lukas989, Feb 24, 2011, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lukas989

I apologise in advance for the amount of threads Ive been making - but I couldnt find this topic anywhere so hey ho.  But basically, I feel a strong creative juice running through this place - several countries and cultures represented, open honest views, inovation and originality - basically all the ingredients required to create our own show.  I've got a whole bunch of ideas for stuff aimed to entertain - and fuck knows Ive tried often enough to get books/scripts going.  Im missing a muse - a support system to convince me or even deter me from directions I going, not to mention a desire to do the same for others and their ideas...blah blah bottom line is, we're a bunch of geniuses with all the tools necessary to create something great.  Whos with me?

from_musings

Quote from: lukas989 on Feb 24, 2011, 08:46 PM
I feel a strong creative juice running through this place

are you serious? this place is dead as a doornail

Corleone

An animated show? A sitcom? lol

bright lights, big city

how about a brady bunch-like variety hour?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

sing blue silver

we can have song and dance, then some witty banter, then some kids can have a petty argument about nothing, and then mazzy's ass can draw in the teen boy demographic.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: sing blue silver on Feb 24, 2011, 11:39 PM
we can have song and dance, then some witty banter, then some kids can have a petty argument about nothing, and then mazzy's ass can draw in the teen boy demographic.
we've got ourselves a hit
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Corleone

lukas989

And the balls a rollin - lets not limit ourselves - if the ideas dont naturally mesh to make one show, we'll make several shows, the maybe we'll have a whole fuckin channel!  Thatd be gnarly.

devilinside

sounds like Jersey Shore

*fist pumps*

Corleone

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 25, 2011, 08:07 PM

sounds like Jersey Shore

*fist pumps*

lol think of the money