DEFTONESTIX 2011 - Hollywood, CA

Started by chaka.chaka, Feb 25, 2011, 10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tavo805

Quote from: Starz on Mar 25, 2011, 01:30 PM
My ticket arrived todayyyyy  ;D

Awesome! Mine arrived a few days ago

Starz

For some reason it says on my ticket I have row GA1 seat 20 on my ticket. Fuck that I'm gonna be down the front!

Tavo805

Quote from: Starz on Mar 25, 2011, 03:30 PM
For some reason it says on my ticket I have row GA1 seat 20 on my ticket. Fuck that I'm gonna be down the front!

yea mine says something like that but yea as long as i get a recording im good... is anyone else gonna record at this show?

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Tavo805 on Mar 24, 2011, 01:17 AM
Has anyone been to this venue for a concert before?

The Palladium show [with Glassjaw opening] was my first Deftones ever. I was a wee lad at 11 years old, I remember i couldn't handle being in the front. Now that I'm older, I still don't think I'll be able to handle this show with DEP opening...oh my.

Anyways, the venue is pretty big. It's not theatre style like at the last shows I've been to. It's all one big floor with a stage. Should be intense.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Tavo805

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Mar 26, 2011, 01:26 AM
Quote from: Tavo805 on Mar 24, 2011, 01:17 AM
Has anyone been to this venue for a concert before?

The Palladium show [with Glassjaw opening] was my first Deftones ever. I was a wee lad at 11 years old, I remember i couldn't handle being in the front. Now that I'm older, I still don't think I'll be able to handle this show with DEP opening...oh my.

Anyways, the venue is pretty big. It's not theatre style like at the last shows I've been to. It's all one big floor with a stage. Should be intense.

Awesome Thanks for Sharing... Does security check u before u go in?

chaka.chaka

I'll but right up front too.

I've never been to this venue before, but you should be fine. More than likely, nothing with a detachable lens is getting in without a photo pass. A point and shoot should be fine.

I'm ready.

Tavo805

Quote from: chaka.chaka on Apr 11, 2011, 09:11 PM
I'll but right up front too.

I've never been to this venue before, but you should be fine. More than likely, nothing with a detachable lens is getting in without a photo pass. A point and shoot should be fine.

I'm ready.

Me Too ! :)