Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones European Summer Tour 2011

Started by Vesanic, Mar 04, 2011, 06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pissedandpierced

Quote from: Longstem on May 24, 2011, 11:31 AM
I ordered my tickets a few days ago. My bill is charged but still Im not too sure I will get my tickets :

1. I didnt had an option standing/ balcony... or etc...  So Im not sure what I bought??
2. seetickets says they still have to get my tickets from the organisation before they can send anything to my home adress.

Never had a situation like this before. Im really not satisfied with the seetickets website and customer service.

I order a lot of tickets on different sites and usually I receive tickers or immediate or within 2 days.
Bad service !! The only thing they can is billing my account !

On see tickets they only seemed to have stalls standing available and on the email confirmation it said the same thing. I doubt we will be sent the tickets until mid June/July at the earliest.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

aj

defsteve

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

defsteve

Animals As Leaders also supporting in London (according to seetickets event page).
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

vinsanity

No dates in Portugal, this sucks :(
Gentleman, you can't fight in here! This the War Room!!

endstand

can't wait to see them in Poland ;) even 8h trip with bus to Poland seems like a nice thing ;)
hello memory lover, you are mine

Somaupass

Dont forget Spain!! date date date !!!
What I don't Know Leaves me Wanting More

Vesanic

Quote from: Somaupass on Jun 15, 2011, 12:30 PM
Dont forget Spain!! date date date !!!

I don't think there will be any.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: endstand on Jun 06, 2011, 08:40 AM
can't wait to see them in Poland
i can wait not to see them in Turkey

Cuz these bitches go Bulgari but not Turkey..
Last time i saw Deftones live i guess i was a teenager
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

tarkil

I guess you still are then, cause it was last year...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Longstem

Quote from: defsteve on May 26, 2011, 08:02 AM

Hey guys,

I need a bit of your help and information.

Im travelling to Londen to see Deftones (coming straight from the Amsterdam gig).
Do you guys know any hotels near the venue or is it better to head back to the centre of the city?

Im flying into Heathrow  an ngetting to the venue isnt that a problem on first sight but I noticed not to many hotels near the venue. Is this a bad neighbourhood or what?

So .. great thanks to de Londen Deftones fans who are willing to help me out !!

grtz
Tom

aj

not a bad neighbourhood actually and plenty of hotels not too far away. Would be surprised if there are no decent hotels in Shepherds Bush, but if you are struggling to find something there, have a look at Hammersmith or Paddington - both not too far away

rufas

Quote from: Longstem on Jul 08, 2011, 12:03 PM
Quote from: defsteve on May 26, 2011, 08:02 AM

Hey guys,

I need a bit of your help and information.

Im travelling to Londen to see Deftones (coming straight from the Amsterdam gig).
Do you guys know any hotels near the venue or is it better to head back to the centre of the city?

Im flying into Heathrow  an ngetting to the venue isnt that a problem on first sight but I noticed not to many hotels near the venue. Is this a bad neighbourhood or what?

So .. great thanks to de Londen Deftones fans who are willing to help me out !!

grtz
Tom

Sheperd's Bush is quite nice -  I would suggest something like booking.com or hostelworld where you can look at places on a map. Tubes will probably still be running after the gig and the nearest station, I think, is on the central line. Not far from marble arch which is full of little hotels.

stu_101

Has anyone's tickets arrived for the London show yet? Still no sign of mine :-/

aj

Quote from: stu_101 on Jul 09, 2011, 07:24 AM

i got e tickets so mine arrived straight away

pissedandpierced

Quote from: stu_101 on Jul 09, 2011, 07:24 AM

I haven't got mine yet. I did get an email from see tickets a couple of weeks after we ordered them saying that there's a delay. Should be soon though.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Longstem

This Deftones gig @ PukkelPop Festival will be at the Shelter stage.
This is the first time that Deftones isnt playing the main stage. Former performances at this festival were in 1998 and 2009.
Deftones is the headliner at this stage and will probably play at the same time with Eminem on the main stage.

The Shelter stage is the old 'Skate Stage' and had a mainly alternative rock/ punk/ hardcore line up.

I was hoping for an headline at the Marquee because its dark and small and is close to a venue atmosphere.
But Shelter should be nice too.

Anyone else going to this festival? I will be visiting the festival alone. (how pathetic :) )

greetings
Tom

Vesanic

Quote from: Longstem on Jul 25, 2011, 08:34 AMThis Deftones gig @ PukkelPop Festival will be at the Shelter stage.

And this means no webcast.

pissedandpierced

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 25, 2011, 09:45 AM
Quote from: Longstem on Jul 25, 2011, 08:34 AMThis Deftones gig @ PukkelPop Festival will be at the Shelter stage.

And this means no webcast.

Why?

pissedandpierced

Anyone apart from AJ got their tickets for the London show yet?