Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones European Summer Tour 2011

Started by Vesanic, Mar 04, 2011, 06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defsteve

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Jul 31, 2011, 08:40 AM
Anyone apart from AJ got their tickets for the London show yet?

Who did you order from?

Seetickets/gigsandtours are notoriously late sending out tickets. Sometimes within 7 days of gig.

Ticketline sent their tickets out ages ago.

Ticketweb are usually quick as well.

So my advice would be if you ordered from see/gigsandtours.....wait for now.
Anyone else...contact them as they will probably have already been dispatched a while ago.
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Gaz

Anyone have 2 standing tickets for the London gig for sale before I look on ebay?

wheresmysnare

ive got two standing tickets but not for sale, sorry i had to brag

Starz

I got my London ticket about 2 months a go

Vesanic

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Jul 25, 2011, 08:26 PMWhy?

Each time I've watched Pukkelpop live, they only showed the Main Stage and the Marquee shows.

pissedandpierced

Quote from: defsteve on Jul 31, 2011, 09:17 AM
Quote from: pissedandpierced on Jul 31, 2011, 08:40 AM
Anyone apart from AJ got their tickets for the London show yet?

Who did you order from?

Seetickets/gigsandtours are notoriously late sending out tickets. Sometimes within 7 days of gig.

Ticketline sent their tickets out ages ago.

Ticketweb are usually quick as well.

So my advice would be if you ordered from see/gigsandtours.....wait for now.
Anyone else...contact them as they will probably have already been dispatched a while ago.

I got them on the presale thing from seetickets. If I haven't got them by next week I might contact them. I did get an email a few weeks after I ordered them saying there was a delay but I'm a woman and we're known for worrying.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Longstem

Im worried too actually.

Seetickets is poor customer service, I will never use it again. In these times of technology and logistics their delivery period is an outrage.

Im especially worried since they have to send the tickets all the way to Belgium.

Its a disgrace, I work with customers all day long and this is really not acceptable.
We have the right to get correct information and confirmation on how to attebd the concert. Ive paid the tickets months ago, this is even a theft in my opinion.!!!!!!!

stu_101

Still haven't got mine either :-/

Received another email from them recently saying they will be despatched shortly.

pissedandpierced

I went onto the seetickets website and they have an order tracker thing. It came up with all the right details and said that they were still waiting for the tickets from the supplier.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

defsteve

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Aug 03, 2011, 07:43 PM
I went onto the seetickets website and they have an order tracker thing. It came up with all the right details and said that they were still waiting for the tickets from the supplier.

There you go then.
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Longstem

Quote from: defsteve on Aug 03, 2011, 07:57 PM

There you go then.

Ive received an email stating that my tickets were on their way. Hope the make it to Belgium :)
But then again : I will never use seetickets.com again. Poor service.

Hope to see all of u guys in London.

pissedandpierced

Quote from: Longstem on Aug 11, 2011, 01:59 PM

There you go then.

Ive received an email stating that my tickets were on their way. Hope the make it to Belgium :)

I phoned them yesterday and they said that V Festival tickets were priority at the moment. I also got that email! Yay!

Law

So, long time guys!

Anyway, I will be at the show in Stuttgart at LKA Longhorn (place looks pretty small) next Thursday, let me know if anyone from here plans on being there via pm.

Kinda been spoilt for gigs here the last few weeks; Sepultura, Deftones, Boysetsfire, 30STM, Placebo and copious amounts of beer. Wunderbar!

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Law

Yeah, moved here a couple of months back - es ist sehr schoen! How are you? Going to any these upcoming shows?

Vesanic

Wish I could be at the London show too, that was my initial plan, but oh well, Amsterdam should be just as good. :)

tarkil

Quote from: Law on Aug 12, 2011, 11:26 AM
Yeah, moved here a couple of months back - es ist sehr schoen! How are you? Going to any these upcoming shows?

Well, I'm still living in Hong Kong, so that would be a little bit too much of a trip unfortunately...   :-\

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Longstem

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 12, 2011, 02:54 PM
Wish I could be at the London show too, that was my initial plan, but oh well, Amsterdam should be just as good. :)

Deftones in Paradiso is just one thing you have to do as a Deftones fan :)
Never seen them play a bad show. I adore the atmosphere and you will like it too.

grtz
Tom

Longstem

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Aug 11, 2011, 09:27 PM
Quote from: Longstem on Aug 11, 2011, 01:59 PM

There you go then.

I phoned them yesterday and they said that V Festival tickets were priority at the moment. I also got that email! Yay!

RECEIVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Hope you guys too...

pissedandpierced

Yep. Got them and my train tickets. In less than 24 hours time we'll be waiting with anticipation for them to walk on stage.