Support : Pulled Apart By Horses
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

rufas

Quote from: defsteve on May 17, 2011, 07:36 AM
Quote from: defsteve on May 16, 2011, 04:34 PM
London's 02 Shepherds Bush Empire on August 24

Tickets on sale 18/05/2011 at 09:00

http://www2.seetickets.com/see/event.asp?artist=deftones

I think seetickets let the cat out the bag on this one. The event has been removed from the above link so can't imagine tickets will go on-sale tomorrow.

Plus as mentioned it's an 02 venue so there will be an 02 presale (if you have an 02 mobile phone).

Seetickets now says that they are going on sale on Friday.

defsteve

Stalls Standing will go first. Then you have unreserved balcony seating/standing.

Starz

I bought two standing tickets woo hoo. Had I known they would be playing in London i prob wouldn't have bought a ticket to see them all the way in Los Angeles :p

rufas

Two standing tickets came to £61.20.

I've never actually been to the venue before. Is it good? What's the sound like?

Vesanic

Longstem

Fuck, im at work, hope i wont be sold out tonight.

Fuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk

defsteve

Quote from: defsteve on May 18, 2011, 08:10 AM
Stalls Standing will go first. Then you have unreserved balcony seating/standing.

Looks like STALLS STANDING has sold out already. 25 minutes after general sale started. Only BALCONY UNRESERVED SEATING/STANDING available.

pissedandpierced

"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

aj

WTF. I was on holiday last week with no internet access and I missed this. FUCK.

pissedandpierced

Quote from: aj on May 23, 2011, 07:12 AM
WTF. I was on holiday last week with no internet access and I missed this. FUCK.

Unlucky Kentucky
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Starz

defsteve

On the plus side, you had a holiday last week. Although a holiday with no internet ?!?! Where did you go, the fucking moon ?  :D

aj

Quote from: defsteve on May 23, 2011, 07:05 PM

On the plus side, you had a holiday last week. Although a holiday with no internet ?!?! Where did you go, the fucking moon ?  :D

Spain. More or less the same!

aj

Anyone have a spare or likely to have a spare standing? Otherwise I'll just have to buy a Level 3

Longstem

I ordered my tickets a few days ago. My bill is charged but still Im not too sure I will get my tickets :

1. I didnt had an option standing/ balcony... or etc...  So Im not sure what I bought??
2. seetickets says they still have to get my tickets from the organisation before they can send anything to my home adress.

Never had a situation like this before. Im really not satisfied with the seetickets website and customer service.

I order a lot of tickets on different sites and usually I receive tickers or immediate or within 2 days.
Bad service !! The only thing they can is billing my account !

defsteve

Quote from: aj on May 23, 2011, 09:33 PMSpain. More or less the same!

When I go abroad I use my BB and purchase the 30-day unlimited worldwide internet browsing add-on for £15

aj

Quote from: defsteve on May 24, 2011, 11:47 AM
Quote from: aj on May 23, 2011, 09:33 PMSpain. More or less the same!

When I go abroad I use my BB and purchase the 30-day unlimited worldwide internet browsing add-on for £15

Thing is, I have lived in Germany the last couple of years and they don't offer international bolt-ons. I was checking email but no email from the website either. Sucks big time. First time in 11 years I haven't got a standing ticket for a show.

defsteve