Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones - Amsterdam Paradiso 23-08-2011

Started by Robtones, Mar 13, 2011, 02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robtones

Bayle

I don't see it on the paradiso website, or on the ticketsale website. Is it sure that the ticketsale starts on 3/19??
Yes, I can imagine

defsteve

Quote from: Bayle on Mar 15, 2011, 07:27 PM
I don't see it on the paradiso website, or on the ticketsale website. Is it sure that the ticketsale starts on 3/19??

8/23/11: Amsterdam, Holland – Paradiso (on-sale 3/19)
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Bayle

I read that, but there's nothing on the paradiso website or on the ticket website... maybe somebody knows more...
Yes, I can imagine

UrZ*

on the paradiso-site it says: on sale 19th.. =]
And somewhere, There's someone who cares. With a heart of gold, To have and to hold.

pissedandpierced

Who fancies a trip from the UK to this show?
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

defsteve

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Mar 16, 2011, 07:45 PM

I would do it, but holding out for Leeds/Reading days and UK headliner
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Bayle

Quote from: UrZ* on Mar 16, 2011, 05:18 PM
on the paradiso-site it says: on sale 19th.. =]

Ah, now it does, it wasn't on there 2 days ago
Yes, I can imagine

White Wrist

anyone know a good place to stay? cheap...

i will try to go to amsterdam...i am from Portugal, i want to know the city, and go to a deftones show in another country...

Starz

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Mar 16, 2011, 07:45 PM

I'm gonna do this if no Reading or UK headline date.

Somaupass

Hi, im from Spain and i got tickets from Amsterdaam, August 23th. Dont know how but i got them the first day they were put on sale (19th). Anyway greetings from Spain to everyone at Sharing Lungs, nice to meet u guys ;)
What I don't Know Leaves me Wanting More

Longstem

Quote from: Somaupass on Mar 20, 2011, 07:48 PM
Hi, im from Spain and i got tickets from Amsterdaam, August 23th. Dont know how but i got them the first day they were put on sale (19th). Anyway greetings from Spain to everyone at Sharing Lungs, nice to meet u guys ;)

We have our tickets too! My 4th seeing them in Amsterdam and always had a mothefucking great time. Should be no different this time.

If you come from Spain I can recommand the IBIS Stopera hotel. We stay there everytime and it is just perfect. Closr to the venue, not to expensive and clean.
Amsterdam is awesome, try to stay at least two days. (we arrive early 23th and leave late 24th)

see u guys there and up to the next SL meeting in Amsteram.. Greetings

Somaupass

Quote from: Longstem on Mar 21, 2011, 07:56 PM

We have our tickets too! My 4th seeing them in Amsterdam and always had a mothefucking great time. Should be no different this time.

If you come from Spain I can recommand the IBIS Stopera hotel. We stay there everytime and it is just perfect. Closr to the venue, not to expensive and clean.
Amsterdam is awesome, try to stay at least two days. (we arrive early 23th and leave late 24th)

Hey, appreciate the recommendation! i dont have any plans for hotels yet, so ill take a look of it. This is my first time in Amsterdam, so besides enjoying the best motherfuckin band ever, ill take the opportunity to visit a city that I still don't have the pleasure of knowing.

By the way Longstem, 4 years ago (March 22th 2007) i had the chance to travel to Paris and enjoying a Deftones show in Olympia theatre, and i met a welcoming guy from dont remember where (sorry xdd) and told me about this great forum. Im telling this cause your nick "Longstem" sounds me familiar! if so, would be very funny just 4 years later that show (that fortunately took place, cause the band cancelled a few shows just before Paris) saying hi to a great and devotee Deftones fan!!

See u in Amsterdam guys!

Longstem

Quote from: Somaupass on Mar 25, 2011, 09:39 PM
Quote from: Longstem on Mar 21, 2011, 07:56 PM

Hey, appreciate the recommendation! i dont have any plans for hotels yet, so ill take a look of it. This is my first time in Amsterdam, so besides enjoying the best motherfuckin band ever, ill take the opportunity to visit a city that I still don't have the pleasure of knowing.

By the way Longstem, 4 years ago (March 22th 2007) i had the chance to travel to Paris and enjoying a Deftones show in Olympia theatre, and i met a welcoming guy from dont remember where (sorry xdd) and told me about this great forum. Im telling this cause your nick "Longstem" sounds me familiar! if so, would be very funny just 4 years later that show (that fortunately took place, cause the band cancelled a few shows just before Paris) saying hi to a great and devotee Deftones fan!!

See u in Amsterdam guys!

Yeah man, amazing I remember you !! We had a few drinks after the concert. (and your girlfriend/ wife was there too)
I tried to search you here on SL but never found you again :)

Really nice to meet again.  If I remember correct there must be a picture of us two (singing chaaaaaannggee :) )

Amsterdam is gonna rock thats for sure !

Somaupass

I remember that picture (or was a video??), and as soon as i find it ill send it to you  ;)

Hope that show will be badoooozing!!!!

see u soon!!

mAscArA81

Hi!! I'm from Spain too and i and my boyfriend are planned  to go to Amsterdam but where do you buy the tickets?

Somaupass

http://www.paradiso.nl/web/English-Agenda.htm

once you see the Deftones show, set the mouse on "tickets" and it will redirect you to Ticketservice.nl (dont kwow why but you can't buy them directly from Ticketservice).

Remember to buy 3.50 €  Paradiso membership fee (its obligatory to have a membership for enter that venue)

shays10

err..I've been trying to order tickets via Ticketservice.nl but it just won't work..
I tried 3 different international credit cards and I keep getting errors "Technical error - try again" or "credit card cannot be verified"

Anyone else ran into problems?

La Democraat

Hi! I'm new here  :)

How is this show not sold out yet?? I'm so looking forward to it!!