Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones - Amsterdam Paradiso 23-08-2011

Started by Robtones, Mar 13, 2011, 02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ritka

Quote from: shays10 on Apr 30, 2011, 02:38 PM
err..I've been trying to order tickets via Ticketservice.nl but it just won't work..
I tried 3 different international credit cards and I keep getting errors "Technical error - try again" or "credit card cannot be verified"

Anyone else ran into problems?

The same problem. I tried two different cards - but it didn't work.

Is it possible to buy tickets just before the concert?

Juano

Quote from: Somaupass on Mar 25, 2011, 09:39 PM
Quote from: Longstem on Mar 21, 2011, 07:56 PM
Quote from: Somaupass on Mar 20, 2011, 07:48 PM
Hi, im from Spain and i got tickets from Amsterdaam, August 23th. Dont know how but i got them the first day they were put on sale (19th). Anyway greetings from Spain to everyone at Sharing Lungs, nice to meet u guys ;)

We have our tickets too! My 4th seeing them in Amsterdam and always had a mothefucking great time. Should be no different this time.

If you come from Spain I can recommand the IBIS Stopera hotel. We stay there everytime and it is just perfect. Closr to the venue, not to expensive and clean.
Amsterdam is awesome, try to stay at least two days. (we arrive early 23th and leave late 24th)

see u guys there and up to the next SL meeting in Amsteram.. Greetings

Hey, appreciate the recommendation! i dont have any plans for hotels yet, so ill take a look of it. This is my first time in Amsterdam, so besides enjoying the best motherfuckin band ever, ill take the opportunity to visit a city that I still don't have the pleasure of knowing.

By the way Longstem, 4 years ago (March 22th 2007) i had the chance to travel to Paris and enjoying a Deftones show in Olympia theatre, and i met a welcoming guy from dont remember where (sorry xdd) and told me about this great forum. Im telling this cause your nick "Longstem" sounds me familiar! if so, would be very funny just 4 years later that show (that fortunately took place, cause the band cancelled a few shows just before Paris) saying hi to a great and devotee Deftones fan!!

See u in Amsterdam guys!

Hey guys, you just don´t know me (yet) cuz I get in this site to look for tickets to paradiso´s show... but I´ll take that tip for the hotel too (if am not late...) cuz I still have no plans for the hotel... Anyway, am living in Barcelona and i´ve been 4 times in amsterdam but is my first ´tones concert (even if i really like ´em...)... Am arriving there on 22 n fly back on 24 so: What ´bout if we meet there? I would really enjoy to give a cofee´s tour to a group of deftones lovers metalheads... So... nos vemos alla?

Martin

Vesanic

La Democraat

Quote from: Ritka on Jul 11, 2011, 01:46 PM
err..I've been trying to order tickets via Ticketservice.nl but it just won't work..
I tried 3 different international credit cards and I keep getting errors "Technical error - try again" or "credit card cannot be verified"

It is possible to buy tickets at the door (unless it's sold out of course...)

black coffee

Animals As Leaders are gonna support. NICE.

dawg

chances are high that I'm going to be there too :)

btw black coffee, animals as leaders have an off show the day before in the matrix in bochum only 10 euro!

Longstem

Quote from: dawg on Jul 23, 2011, 10:39 AM

Yeah man ! Hope to see you there,  lets have a drink together it has been too long ago :)

This night is gonna be so wicked !

Ritka

Quote from: La Democraat on Jul 15, 2011, 07:20 PM
Quote from: Ritka on Jul 11, 2011, 01:46 PM

It is possible to buy tickets at the door (unless it's sold out of course...)

I understand that it is unlikely that someone will do that but is it possible to ask someone to buy 2 tickets? I'm from Ukraine, I will arrive to Amsterdam on 23.08 and I would LOVE to visit Deftones show. I don't want to miss it because of the stupid technical problems, which make it impossible for me to buy e-tickets. So if anyone can help, please contact me. Skype: anna.mashchenko

Longstem

Hey Ritka,

If you can put the money on my account I can try and buy the tickets for you.

I have ordered them without any problem and I can let them send to my home or to your home.

Always there to help fellow Deftones fan :)

greetings
Tom

UrZ*

I might have a spare ticket, gotta check with Vesanic if he's still coming.. but else you can paypal me and i'll email the tick.
And somewhere, There's someone who cares. With a heart of gold, To have and to hold.

black coffee

So you're going to Amsterdam dawg? I consider it as well, but too bad its a Tuesday and its also not the shortest ride to and from Cologne...
I gotta talk to my employer about this. Sounds like way too much fun. How are you gonna get there, and are you gonna sleep in a hostel or something or drive back the same night?

Ritka

Quote from: Longstem on Jul 27, 2011, 01:47 PM
Hey Ritka,

I have ordered them without any problem and I can let them send to my home or to your home.

greetings
Tom

Ok. Thank you. I will try once more by myself and then maybe I will ask for you help. One more question - what does LIDMAATSCHAP PARADISO mean? what is it for? should I buy it also or it is not obligatory?

rufas

Quote from: Ritka on Jul 31, 2011, 07:37 AM
Hey Ritka,

greetings
Tom

Ok. Thank you. I will try once more by myself and then maybe I will ask for you help. One more question - what does LIDMAATSCHAP PARADISO mean? what is it for? should I buy it also or it is not obligatory?

That's the membership for the club. It's required for entry I believe, for both Paradiso and Melkweg.

I've always bought it when going to either clubs but don't remember them checking it.

dawg

Quote from: Longstem on Jul 25, 2011, 08:26 AM
Quote from: dawg on Jul 23, 2011, 10:39 AM

Yeah man ! Hope to see you there,  lets have a drink together it has been too long ago :)

This night is gonna be so wicked !

Most definitely!

Quote from: black coffee on Jul 29, 2011, 12:23 PM
So you're going to Amsterdam dawg? I consider it as well, but too bad its a Tuesday and its also not the shortest ride to and from Cologne...
I gotta talk to my employer about this. Sounds like way too much fun. How are you gonna get there, and are you gonna sleep in a hostel or something or drive back the same night?

I still need to buy tickets but I will be there! Thinking about getting there early for a little side-seeing and then leaving after the show to drive back home.
Sucks that it's on a Tuesday and that it's a long drive! But it might be worth it, the last times I've seen them, they had a day off before and the show was more powerful than ever!

La Democraat

Quote from: rufas on Jul 31, 2011, 07:59 AM
Quote from: Ritka on Jul 31, 2011, 07:37 AM
Hey Ritka,

greetings
Tom

That's the membership for the club. It's required for entry I believe, for both Paradiso and Melkweg.

I've always bought it when going to either clubs but don't remember them checking it.

They scan the membership at the door, so you have to buy it. You can also buy it at the door.

dawg

got my ticket! ready to rock!

maybe we are going to stay at a hotel the night before, any recommendations close to the venue or the city center?

Longstem

Quote from: dawg on Aug 01, 2011, 04:24 PM

maybe we are going to stay at a hotel the night before, any recommendations close to the venue or the city center?

We stay at the ibis stopera. Its not too far from venue , good quality and correct prize

dawg

Quote from: Longstem on Aug 02, 2011, 06:13 AM
Quote from: dawg on Aug 01, 2011, 04:24 PM

We stay at the ibis stopera. Its not too far from venue , good quality and correct prize

thanks!
do you have any experience with hostels in Amsterdam? we might stay a bit longer if we find cheaper places to stay!
and make sure to empty your inbox, so we won't have to spam this thread! ;)

UrZ*

Still have a ticket.. if anyone's interested let me know guys!
And somewhere, There's someone who cares. With a heart of gold, To have and to hold.