Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones - Amsterdam Paradiso 23-08-2011

Started by Robtones, Mar 13, 2011, 02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amitf

Got the ticket a while ago

anyone know what's the thing with Animals as Leaders? I heard they'll support Deftones, but does that mean that the deftones show will be shorter ?

Vesanic

Quote from: amitf on Aug 12, 2011, 02:43 PM
I heard they'll support Deftones, but does that mean that the deftones show will be shorter ?

Nope.

amitf

Dingo

If anyone has a spare ticket, let me know!

Thanks

UrZ*

Damn was about to check the prices, sold out!

Membership is obligatory and they DO CHECK THEM (scan them)

See you guys there, we'll smoke some dutch veggies perhaps? ;-)
And somewhere, There's someone who cares. With a heart of gold, To have and to hold.

Dingo

Do you still have a spare ticket UrZ?

dawg

so I talked to V about my little idea and now it's ready to be shared!

since a lot of board members and a lot of fans from all over europe are coming to the show I thought, why don't we ask them politely via twitter if they can make it a special night, meaning an awesome setlist?

the deal is to send them a twitt with something like "hey @bandmember a lot of fans from all over europe are coming to the Amsterdam show, how about you make a special setlist? :)"

tarkil

If that happens, I will hate you all...   :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

defsteve

Quote from: dawg on Aug 18, 2011, 12:36 PM

since a lot of board members and a lot of fans from all over europe are coming to the show I thought, why don't we ask them politely via twitter if they can make it a special night, meaning an awesome setlist?

the deal is to send them a twitt with something like "hey @bandmember a lot of fans from all over europe are coming to the Amsterdam show, how about you make a special setlist? :)"

How about fuck off ?  ;D
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

rufas

Quote from: dawg on Aug 18, 2011, 12:36 PM

the deal is to send them a twitt with something like "hey @bandmember a lot of fans from all over europe are coming to the Amsterdam and London shows, how about you make a special setlist? :)"

corrected :D

Vesanic

I've just tweeted Chino, Frank and Sergio in one single tweet:

http://twitter.com/#!/Vesanic/status/104788377219506176

Retweet it and tweet them too. If you have facebook, post something about it on the Deftones wall.

Dingo

Would be great if they changed the setlist around. If Stuttgart setlist is any indication, then they probably wont.

dawg

done my part!

hope this works! the Stuttgart setlist looks a bit boring besides the SNW songs!

stu_101

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 20, 2011, 05:36 AM
I've just tweeted Chino, Frank and Sergio in one single tweet:

http://twitter.com/#!/Vesanic/status/104788377219506176

Retweet it and tweet them too. If you have facebook, post something about it on the Deftones wall.

Just re-tweated - (i haven no idea what that means but i have)

Sent one to stef too

Vesanic

Fuck, totally forgot about Stef. Well, good idea.

Vesanic

So, who's going ?

Longstem
Slyartwork
Dawg
Vesanic
UrZ*
Robtones (I guess ?)
mAscArA81 (I guess ?)
Somaupass
Martin

tarkil

Damn... I so wish I could be there..........

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Vesanic

I wish too, man. Always wanted to experiment these Your Mother jokes live.

sing blue silver

hahaha. i'd love to go to a deftones show with some of you guys. hope you have a blast and get the setlist changed!

Dingo

I will be at Amsterdam gig as well..wearing a yellow Deftones tshirt so say hello if you see me!!!