There Will Be Blood

E-Money

iceache

whitefur

Change verse has my favorite bass riff

Penicks

nineteen

BillyNo.9

Kimdracula, Bloody Cape, BQAD ( simple but affective ) Mein, Root i find it quitea  hard song to play without a pick.

lukas989

Change - that riff is a ba-utey.

cesar421

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

RoyalDeftonicBoy

luisch

Change, Cherry Waves, Kimdracula
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Corleone

One weak
Deathblow

simple but good

bodywars9000

Hey no one mentioned 7 words??? Not the deepest or moodiest thing he ever wrote but def super funky and slammin.

So many great ones, most you guys mentioned.
Some that weren't -

-Can't Even Breathe (love that fucking track all around, bassline is so 50s groovin, the bridge line behind Chino's whispery ranting -'jus' one minute ago...i was all that' is so wicked)
-Rickets (the kinda "solo" bassline in the bridge behind all the noise from stephen, so smooth and moody)
-Bridge on Bored.

But Dai the Flu, for me, wow simple but soooo effective. Dark and amazerrring.

Now that i think of it, these are all similar in the groovy jazzy sorta way i mentioned. Guess i gravitate toward that. It's part of what drew me in to Deftones i think. One of the many things that seperates them from ALL other bands that may be similar in other ways, or even their influences, and kinda makes sense of the 50s ish band name defTONES. Having that smooth jazzy core of Chi and Abe behind Stephens heavyness and Chino's frailty and primal anger like on the ATF record in particular is what really made me fall forever in love with this band. I love pretty much everything else they've done before and since but damn, i miss that. Nothing compares for me. Sorry to rant, DAMN I MISS CHI. GET WELL BUDDY.

976-EVIL

So many great ones...........Dai the Flu, Change and One Weak are my top 3.
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.