Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

For sale: VIP tix for San Francisco gig on June 13

Started by mr.sinister, Mar 31, 2011, 04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.sinister

I am selling two VIP package tickets for $50 dollars each. This is a great price for them since I originally paid $75 dollars each. It includes watching their sound check, front of the line entrance, crowd free merchandise shopping, pre-show entry and I believe a few more perks. Please, if anyone is willing to help me out or is interested just send me a pm.

I am selling these tix, because they just announced a gig in Pomona and thats much closer for me and less of a hassle to drive too.

Corey Star 69

If I can't get ahold of any Diamond packages then I'm definetley interested in your tickets. Im from Sacramento though so I'm not sure how that would work out

mr.sinister

Quote from: Corey Star 69 on Mar 31, 2011, 11:05 PM
If I can't get ahold of any Diamond packages then I'm definetley interested in your tickets. Im from Sacramento though so I'm not sure how that would work out
Aww dude unfortunately the Diamond packages are all sold for the Warfield gig. I have the Black package tickets though. The list price is $75 a ticket, but I am letting them go for $50. I already have set up an ebay listing for them. Let me know if you are interested asap because I need to change the "will call" name on them.

Here is the link if you are interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160566784756&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT