Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Asesino knino

Started by Vesanic, Apr 01, 2011, 01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Another animal abuse story, but that one's hardcore.

Chronicle of a Murder

The actual video of the torturer can be found on google. I removed the download link, there's no point in witnessing such horror.

theis

yeah, i'm not gonna watch that.

people_r_fake529

yeah, I started to watch it and  almost started to cry.  Being a Wiccan, especially, it makes me want to put a bad spell on that disgusting piece of shit who did that. Even though I am a good witch and don't do bad spells, because it will come back on me 3 fold.  I am not going to mess with Karma.  I love dogs and animals in general, this guy who did this, should have his balls cut off and be castrated.  Karma will do its own job by itself. 

Oldnewtype

I started to watch it but by the time i saw a lighter i realized even I'm not fucked up enough to watch that....the fucking music doesn't help any either...

chick de la lynch

I'm not going to watch it because I KNOW I'm going to cry. I just want to know why do people abuse animals? How could anyone be that cruel?

Vesanic

The guy's one of the sickest men I've heard of... He posted the 20-minute-long video of the torture of the puppy on some blog of his via his YouTube channel, named himself " Asesino Knino ", " Dog murderer ", per say, and listed every thing he did to that dog... And promised more videos...

At the end, he whistles and gives the dog a kiss...

I don't get it, he posted this on his YouTube account, Google should be able to help people out with the IP address or something, and apparently they don't agree to do that.

black coffee

poofing acid

Quote from: people_r_fake529 on Apr 01, 2011, 03:26 PM
Being a Wiccan, especially, it makes me want to put a bad spell on that disgusting piece of shit who did that. Even though I am a good witch and don't do bad spells

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah animal abuse isn't cool.

Vesanic

tarkil

Quote from: poofing acid on Apr 02, 2011, 02:13 AM
Being a Wiccan, especially, it makes me want to put a bad spell on that disgusting piece of shit who did that. Even though I am a good witch and don't do bad spells

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I must say I lolled too....   :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Penicks

yeah, I started to watch it and  almost started to cry.  Being a Wiccan, especially, it makes me want to put a bad spell on that disgusting piece of shit who did that. Even though I am a good witch and don't do bad spells, because it will come back on me 3 fold.  I am not going to mess with Karma.  I love dogs and animals in general, this guy who did this, should have his balls cut off and be castrated.  Karma will do its own job by itself. 

Vesanic

So, the guy had opened that blog and the original video of the torture was on his YouTube channel until it got removed. The blog featured the video and some kind of presentation text... Here's the original text, in Spanish... Those lines are enough to make you sick.

Este va dedicado a todos los hdps que me han cagado hasta la ostia con sus putos perros. Admirad mi peli, hecha con todo el cariño y amor por la naturaleza. Cuidado vecinos de Badajoz, que voy a por el suyo por cuanto lo descuiden.
Este chiquitin se llamaba Schnauzi, me lo ha regalado un tio. Tendrá mucho dos meses. El metodo de tortura va como sigue:
1. Fractura pata delantera derecha.
2. Mordaza con aislante.
3. Quemadura con cigarrillero en pata oreja y hocico (la del hocico ha sido para verificar reflejos.
4. penetración rectal con elemento cortopunzante (no lo he grabado para que lo puedan ver menores de edad)
5. Abuso psiquico (11 horas en total), incluye ingesta de sus propias defecaciones.
6. Muerte por asfixia lenta y dolorosa, tanto como ha aguantado.
7. practica del "cristo", esto es, fracturar sus homoplatos y pasar sus patas a su posición contraria.

Dato curioso: de los cachorros que he matado, todos se han cagado del terror. Tuve uno que estaba golpeando con mi tubo de cromo y en cada golpe soltaba sendos pedos y diarreas. Ya lo sabeis: si caga, tiene terror. Fijaos en Schnauzi, cada puntillo que veais en la peli y en el piso de mi "cuarto feo" es de sus propia deyeccion. Esperaos por la proxima peli, os prometo: está caliente.

Fireal1222

i would never in one million years even considering hitting the play button.

the fact that videos like this even exist makes me beyond sad and sick. truely awful.

i just want everyone on the board who feels the same way i do to know that i love them, and to remind you to continue trying to be good people so that the world can become a better place.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Vesanic

The YouTube video featured in my post is not the actual torture video, let's precise. But indeed, it shows some bits of it and not the least...

But it mostly shows what the internet users have been able to find out with the video.

tarkil

I wish 4chan would get on his ass and send his info to the cops !

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

MommaBear

Quote from: theis on Apr 01, 2011, 02:03 PM
yeah, i'm not gonna watch that.

Concur. 

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 02, 2011, 05:00 PM
So, the guy had opened that blog and the original video of the torture was on his YouTube channel until it got removed. The blog featured the video and some kind of presentation text... Here's the original text, in Spanish... Those lines are enough to make you sick.

Este va dedicado a todos los hdps que me han cagado hasta la ostia con sus putos perros. Admirad mi peli, hecha con todo el cariño y amor por la naturaleza. Cuidado vecinos de Badajoz, que voy a por el suyo por cuanto lo descuiden.
Este chiquitin se llamaba Schnauzi, me lo ha regalado un tio. Tendrá mucho dos meses. El metodo de tortura va como sigue:
1. Fractura pata delantera derecha.
2. Mordaza con aislante.
3. Quemadura con cigarrillero en pata oreja y hocico (la del hocico ha sido para verificar reflejos.
4. penetración rectal con elemento cortopunzante (no lo he grabado para que lo puedan ver menores de edad)
5. Abuso psiquico (11 horas en total), incluye ingesta de sus propias defecaciones.
6. Muerte por asfixia lenta y dolorosa, tanto como ha aguantado.
7. practica del "cristo", esto es, fracturar sus homoplatos y pasar sus patas a su posición contraria.

Dato curioso: de los cachorros que he matado, todos se han cagado del terror. Tuve uno que estaba golpeando con mi tubo de cromo y en cada golpe soltaba sendos pedos y diarreas. Ya lo sabeis: si caga, tiene terror. Fijaos en Schnauzi, cada puntillo que veais en la peli y en el piso de mi "cuarto feo" es de sus propia deyeccion. Esperaos por la proxima peli, os prometo: está caliente.

So happy I can't read Spanish; the few words I think I know are enough to make my stomach hurt.

lostpilot

I will not watch that.
But I just wanted to share my disgust over humanity with you.

Arrogant, horrible, horrible creatures.