Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Happy April Fool's Day Everyone! Any good April Fool's Pranks?

Started by people_r_fake529, Apr 01, 2011, 12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

people_r_fake529

I'm trying to think right now at the beginning of my day, who I can play an April Fool's joke on and what it would be.  I already did the "I'm pregnant" one to my mom and dad last year and they fell for it.  Have to think of something more original this year. 

Oldnewtype

yeah all of my friends are huuuuuge dredg fans so im gonna fake leak the new album today, just so you all know.

Vesanic

I never make April fools.

Oldnewtype

hahah i recorded me singing some shit about april fools with a beat in flstudio then just changed the track lengths around....everyone got excited once i told them how awesome the new dredg supposedly was....I never prank people, i should do this more often. its fun.

Crazylegs

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Apr 01, 2011, 03:10 PM
hahah i recorded me singing some shit about april fools with a beat in flstudio then just changed the track lengths around....everyone got excited once i told them how awesome the new dredg supposedly was....I never prank people, i should do this more often. its fun.

This is pretty funny actually. You're putting the hours in.

chick de la lynch

Quote from: Crazylegs on Apr 01, 2011, 04:56 PM
Quote from: Oldnewtype on Apr 01, 2011, 03:10 PM

This is pretty funny actually. You're putting the hours in.

It's also pretty damn creative and one of the best April Fool's pranks I've ever come across.

I also pulled a pregnancy scare on my dad once. He was about to call me an idiot when I said "April Fools".

Livewire

I texted my buddy yesterday morning and told him that I went down to the local coffee shop and asked out this cute waitress I've had a crush on for a while.  I know this doesn't seem like a big deal, but you would have to really know my personality and the fact that I have trouble talking to women.  Hell, I haven't been on a date in five years. 

Anyway he bought it, even told some more of our friends the story, so I guess I actually pranked multiple people.  He finally called me at eleven last night to find out more details, and that's when I asked him what day it was...

Oldnewtype