Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Official Blvd Knights Lyrics

Started by deftoner664, Apr 01, 2011, 03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftoner664

Is it just me or are the offical lyrics not on the net? Because I've checked and it seems like they are missing some parts that chino sings on the album. I want to know because i'm trying to do an acoustic cover of this song.
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

deftoner664

Well I did find those lyrics but as i mentioned before it seemed like some parts during the second part of the song were missing.. I guess I'm wrong then... My ears must be playing tricks on me.

deftoner664

LYRICS FROM THE NET: Text in parentheses indicate where I'm not sure what chinos saying
With her army complete ( at 0:40 secs I hear " You are  complete" i dont hear chino say With her Army)
She can take me apart off
Throught the earth
Then back in the car
Cause once you begin
Your not going to stop
I know how you are
Gonna stop ( at 1:08 seconds I hear " Only stop"  which is not posted in any of the lyrics)
But your not going to stop ( at 1:13 secs It sounds like he says Then you're not going to stop..(me) < this part at 1:18)
Gonna stop ( and here again at 1:20 I hear "Only stop" )
I know how you are
Oh please

Throught the earth (Right after he sings this at 1:36 it sounds like he says " I stop" or " I start" Not sure on this part)
Then back in the car [b]( after he sings this part at 1:41 secs I cant understand what hes saying sounds like " you will?" and then something I cant understand at 1:44 secs right before the break down of the song)[/b][/b]
Your not going to stop
I know how you are
(at this point the breakdown starts and from 1: 54 seconds I dont know what hes saying and no lyrics tell what he is singing on the internet sounds like he says "you wait?" also at 2:06 through 2: 20 secs chino sings like three or four lines that I cant understand)

Call me crazy for being so analytical but this is my favorite team sleep song and I feel Chino's lyrics are saying alot more than what is listed on these lyric websites. Just listen to the track and follow my time markers.. Hopefully somebody gets what I'm trying to say.

Peace

Frequency_Chemist

Quote from: deftoner664 on Apr 01, 2011, 07:54 PM
(at this point the breakdown starts and from 1: 54 seconds I dont know what hes saying and no lyrics tell what he is singing on the internet sounds like he says "you wait?" also at 2:06 through 2: 20 secs chino sings like three or four lines that I cant understand)

It sounds like "you wait" to me too.

beaverwithfishyshoes

the lyrics aint in the booklet. or are they. then chino dont give a fuck. nobody knows.

Starz

Nah they're not in the booklet

deftoner664

That sucks that the lyrics are not in the booklet..  You think they would too... I cant believe no one has mentioned this before... It just bothers me to listen to a song by my favorite band and I dont know all the lyrics.. Feels like I cant fully digest the song for what it really is.