Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones playing Diamond Eyes & ATF in their entirety 4/15 in Portland!

Started by 976Royal, Apr 09, 2011, 08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menos el Oso

Both albums in one concert? I don't think so. One album is more believable.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw that they're playing  in Portland 2 days in a row. If this does happen, consider yourself lucky.

defsteve

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 09, 2011, 01:58 PM
Lol, source ?

Quote from: Menos el Oso on Apr 09, 2011, 09:00 PM
Both albums in one concert? I don't think so. One album is more believable.

Win Tickets ($65): The Deftones @ Crystal Ballroom | Performing Full Albums 'Around The Fur' and 'Diamond Eyes'
April 5, 2011 — pdxpipeline
Pipeline has a pair of tickets to see The Deftones with Dillinger Escape Plan and Funeral Party on Friday, April 15 at the Crystal Ballroom. This special show was recently added after The Deftones Saturday, April 16 show sold out. The Friday show will feature The Deftone's 'Around The Fur' and 'Diamond Eyes' albums. To win, comment on post below why you would like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed on Monday, April 11.

http://www.pdxpipeline.com/2011/04/05/portland-the-deftones-crystal-ballroom/
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

defsteve

Second show added!!
Deftones
Dillinger Escape Plan
Funeral Party
Crystal Hotel & Ballroom - Crystal Ballroom | Friday, April 15
7 p.m. doors, 8 p.m. show | $32.50 in advance, $32.50 day of show | All ages welcome
Buy Tickets
Tickets on sale now!

Deftones will be performing Around the Fur and Diamond Eyes in their entirety on this evening!

http://www.mcmenamins.com/events/87659-Second-show-added
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

976Royal

See, I know what I'm talking about!  Deftones always show Portland the love!  Maybe other cities with 2 shows will get the same treatment!  I'm going to the first 5 shows of the tour! \m/

Vesanic

BillyNo.9

Fuck man, They're gonna be exhausted after playing ATF there's like 4 sane songs on that album, The rest are flat out crazyness. Please god someone film this + photoshop Chi into it.

Oldnewtype

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 10, 2011, 12:02 AM
If they play Damone, I'm gonna hate you.

Now that you mention it I seriously think thats probably my favorite Deftones song of all.

Starz

They're playing other cities two nights in a row as well I think? New York being one. Anyone who gets to hear S/T in full....jeez, I can't even begin to imagine.

E-Money

Quote from: Starz on Apr 10, 2011, 03:40 AM
They're playing other cities two nights in a row as well I think? New York being one. Anyone who gets to hear S/T in full....jeez, I can't even begin to imagine.

Baltimore as well, I'll be attending it.  Hoping for a full album live but I doubt it will happen. 

one weak

back to back nights in denver. here´s to hoping for s/t in full!

white pony + pink maggit?!!?!?!?! would be sick!

976-EVIL

Jesus I will Be Married 16 Years that Day.......

Divine Intervention???? WOW !!!! :o

Maybe I should get a Ticket or 2?
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

Vesanic

So Chino was serious when he talked about playing a record in each city when he discussed " Covers " in that interview ?

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Apr 10, 2011, 02:59 AM
Now that you mention it I seriously think thats probably my favorite Deftones song of all.

It is undoubtlessly the peak of Around the Fur. Can't fuck with that song, no other song defines what they are able to the way this song does.

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Vesanic

sing blue silver

Corleone

pretty cool, it would be better if they played white pony after atf, but I guess it is the diamond eyes tour....

Vesanic

Do you think it is 100% sure ? I mean, if Deftones really plan on doing a thing like that, why would they advertise it ? Doesn't sound like something they'd usually do.

snw9

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 10, 2011, 12:02 AM
If they play Damone, I'm gonna hate you.

this will be the first time damone is played since 2003 or 2006. plus don't forget around the fur will be played live on 7-string guitar!
Code: [Select]