Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones playing Diamond Eyes & ATF in their entirety 4/15 in Portland!

Started by 976Royal, Apr 09, 2011, 08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lithium

Have none of y'all seen damone live before? They used to play it allthe time back in the day.
💩

976Royal

It didn't fucking happen! Fuck!  I'm going to the VIP thing tomorrow.. I'll ask the band what's up... Same set as seattle

Vesanic

garyisgnar

Yeah, this didn't happen.. Was talking to Stephen early before the show  for a bit and asked if they were really going to do it, and he said they had planned on it originally, but changed their minds when they got into town. But he did tell me that playing full albums is something they plan on doing in the future, but when they do it will be more of a spontaneous thing rather than planned or announced.

Vesanic

Quote from: garyisgnar on Apr 18, 2011, 08:28 AM
But he did tell me that playing full albums is something they plan on doing in the future, but when they do it will be more of a spontaneous thing rather than planned or announced.

That sounds more like my 'Tones. :)

Frequency_Chemist

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 18, 2011, 09:45 AM
Quote from: garyisgnar on Apr 18, 2011, 08:28 AM
But he did tell me that playing full albums is something they plan on doing in the future, but when they do it will be more of a spontaneous thing rather than planned or announced.

That sounds more like my 'Tones. :)

I definitely agree that it should be a spontaneous thing, but I feel bad for the fans in Portland who where looking forward to this. If they had any doubts they shouldn't have announced it and hyped it up. I'm sure they still got a great show, but what a disappointment.

Corleone

Funny that people actually believe what the band has to say, they are notorious liars/ blow hards.