Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Dreams

Started by BillyNo.9, Apr 11, 2011, 10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

I keep dreaming my "second family" from Turkey; the flatmates I lived with.. the flat is different, they are different.. Not nice dreams at all.

Oldnewtype

I had a nightmare last night of my ex im stiull close with, we were at my old house and i come in and shes making out with my friend.  Can't really remember the details of the rest, except that I remember feeling like I lost her and would never get her back.  Oh and then the usual flying around, but I woke up today feeling like I was going to accomplish something big, had alot of positivity throughout the day so far. Hopefully it carries on to band practice tonight.

downtownpony

I've read about some benefits of keeping a dream journal, like having more lucid dreams or even being able to predict some things in your future. I've never been able to keep a journal going long enough to tell if any of it's true though.

I had a dream last night that I was a contestant on some cooking show. It seemed like I made some watered down macaroni and cheese. yum

pissedandpierced

I haven't had a good sex dream in a while, you know, the ones when you wake up and realise you've overslept and gonna be late for work but still manage to find the time to have a wank before you get up.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

downtownpony

Yeah, I miss wet dreams. It's the next best thing to sex.

BillyNo.9

If i could have lucid dreams they'd all be sex ones.

Variable

Do you know who the last heterosexual man was that had a dream?  Martin Fucking Luther King Jr. 

The rest of you: STFU, you emo, fucking faggot "I wish I could fuck my mommy" cry baby, little boys. 

"oh I had a dream that clouds were actually liquid and it beat me up like T-1000 from The Terminator 2 and now I'm just scared to turn on the sink"

Jesus Fucking Christ.  If we lived in Sparta, you would all be dead babies. 

BillyNo.9

Not much of a dreamer then?

Variable

You may say that I'm not a dreamer,  but I'm not the only one.  Maybe someday you'll join us, and the world will live as one.

devilinside

WOOOOO Trey is back!!

Variable

lostpilot

Trey.
You just made my day.

BillyNo.9

I had a weird dream last night were a blind pianist resembling Ray Charles hustled me at a guitar-off. He was like Hendrix but with more beefy riffs

Starz

I had a dream I was fucking my mom last night. Eurgh

BillyNo.9

Is that a reference to what Variable already said?  ;)

tarkil

Quote from: Starz on Jun 16, 2011, 04:55 AM
I had a dream I was fucking my mom last night. Eurgh

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

lostpilot

I had a dream my mom had a demon inside of her. And she kept weeping, turning dark and slowly becoming someone else..

Starz

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jun 16, 2011, 06:09 AM
Is that a reference to what Variable already said?  ;)

Yes.

BillyNo.9

Variable

Quote from: Starz on Jun 16, 2011, 02:39 PM
Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jun 16, 2011, 06:09 AM
Is that a reference to what Variable already said?  ;)

Yes.
Does that mean that you were dreaming about me? You big homo.