Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Judas got released

Started by poofing acid, Apr 15, 2011, 10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poofing acid

It's better than born this way but nowhere near telephone or pokerface.

Lady Gaga - Judas (Audio)

skinnypuppy

Hate on me all you want, but I love Lady Gaga and hate this song. Don't like Born This Way much either but it's way better.

sing blue silver

ladie jaja sucks and this song sucks, just like all her other songs. she's only popular because she's weird and possibly a man.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

You have to be really stupid to like this crap but oh well I wont say nothing......wait

poofing acid

Quote from: skinnypuppy on Apr 16, 2011, 01:40 AM
Hate on me all you want, but I love Lady Gaga and hate this song. Don't like Born This Way much either but it's way better.

Yeah, I really want another epic song like telephone.  The rest of this album needs to be released now.

Quote from: sing blue silver on Apr 16, 2011, 03:40 AM
ladie jaja sucks and this song sucks, just like all her other songs. she's only popular because she's weird and possibly a man.
Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Apr 16, 2011, 05:59 AM
You have to be really stupid to like this crap but oh well I wont say nothing......wait

true im 2 kewl for pop music.  i need some rock or else its gayyyyyy

blixa

yeah. i don't like born this way and this song. i'm hoping the rest of the album is going to be better than these two songs.

bright lights, big city

totally gaaayyyyy.

seriously though, I honestly liked a few of her singles off The Fame, but these 2 new songs are pretty lame. Especially Born This Way.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

defskull

I actually really like this song, but I do not like Born This Way at all.  After one listen, this is one of my favorite Gaga songs.

theis

More of the same crap...

sing blue silver

Quote from: poofing acid on Apr 16, 2011, 02:53 PM

Yeah, I really want another epic song like telephone.  The rest of this album needs to be released now.

Quote from: sing blue silver on Apr 16, 2011, 03:40 AM
Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Apr 16, 2011, 05:59 AM

true im 2 kewl for pop music.  i need some rock or else its gayyyyyy

i actually listen to a lot of what i consider to be pop. lady gaga just annoys the hell out of me.

Vesanic

Inkblades

You think one of the biggest pop stars in the world would be able to get a better cover than a five minute photoshop job. It fits well wit her "Its not atrociously horrible, its art!" aesthetic well though.

skinnypuppy

she was born as something gay men in chops ride?

Oldnewtype

I like the weird al parody of born this way.

skinnypuppy

me too. i like it more than the original.

chuckles

she really annoys me... but I do really like the song title... poker face... I dunno I find it very catchy..
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...