Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by poofing acid, Apr 20, 2011, 07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

i've had scotch whiskey but i've never had bourbon whiskey.

in australia we just drink goon.

Frequency_Chemist

Variable

Quote from: blixa on May 02, 2011, 11:27 AM

It's all close enough to the same

Frequency_Chemist

Ok that's definitely more understandable.

blixa

WAIT, I'VE HAD JIM BEAM BEFORE.

i really liked it.

we used to play goon of fortune when i was a kid. good times.

Frequency_Chemist

Quote from: Variable on May 02, 2011, 11:30 AM

It's all close enough to the same

Yeah just depends on if  it's  with rye, wheat, barley, or corn. Bourbon being distilled with corn.

Frequency_Chemist

Quote from: blixa on May 02, 2011, 11:32 AM
WAIT, I'VE HAD JIM BEAM BEFORE.

i really liked it.

we used to play goon of fortune when i was a kid. good times.

Yeah that's what I usually drink. Except usually with Sun Drop.

blixa

i stopped drinking it because their cola is supplied by coca cola. i only had it once.

lukas989

Music channels grind my gears.  How can the same channel forget they put the same shit song on not 20 minutes earlier?  Theyre for those people who answer 'what type of music are you into?' with 'I like anything really', to which you rattle off a trillion bands/artists - none of which the dense bastard has heard of.

Frequency_Chemist

Quote from: blixa on May 02, 2011, 11:54 AM
i stopped drinking it because their cola is supplied by coca cola. i only had it once.

Not sure I blame you. Coca Cola has a pretty bad rep when it comes to supplying other countries.

pissedandpierced

The reason why the UK loved the Royal wedding is because everyone got an extra day off work so that's two four day weekends in a row.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

BillyNo.9

Quote from: lukas989 on May 02, 2011, 11:59 AM
Music channels grind my gears.  How can the same channel forget they put the same shit song on not 20 minutes earlier?  Theyre for those people who answer 'what type of music are you into?' with 'I like anything really', to which you rattle off a trillion bands/artists - none of which the dense bastard has heard of.

YES! What channel you  bitching about man? Scuzz does that like a bastard ^

theis

chick de la lynch

Quote from: blixa on May 02, 2011, 10:23 AM

for the two corgis fanatics on this board. you know who you are.

I love that picture. There is a video online also of the Royal Corgi's eating a Corgi cake especially made for them for the Royal Wedding. It was amazingly cute/awesome.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

Do we really need another + - thread?  That thread has pissed me off from the day that I came here.  Now we have another one that is pretty much just strictly the - thread, without the symbol. 

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: one weak on Apr 21, 2011, 03:24 AM
having the poop of your life locked and loaded, then losing it.

Me too, brotha.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

lukas989

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on May 02, 2011, 09:45 PM
Quote from: lukas989 on May 02, 2011, 11:59 AM

YES! What channel you  bitching about man? Scuzz does that like a bastard ^

Every single music channel in the world.  And while Im on it, the radio too.  If I listen to the radio, its a chat only station for like sport and news and comedy and so on.  I worked at a place once where they had Glasgows premier radio station of total bollocks, 'Real Radio' blaring out from 6.30am till 6.30pm.  They play nothing outside the top 20 pop tunes all god dang day.  Theres nothing worse than being conditioned to walk around humming the fucking travesty by David Gwetter and Kelly Rowland.  David Gwetter....I dont get that at all - hes got the stars lining up to warble over his 80s casio bollocks.  Fucking two finger piano playing prick.

lostpilot

blixa