Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by poofing acid, Apr 20, 2011, 04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

blixa

when men tell you that your face is unique. to me it translates to "A LOT of people think you're ugly but i'm one of the 0.02% that think you're good looking."

Penicks

it's just another excuse to get in your panties

blixa

Quote from: Penicks on May 07, 2011, 04:56 PM
it's just another excuse to get in your panties

because they think ugly chicks don't get laid and would be desperate for it. EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE WITH THIS UG!!!

derekautomatica

I figured I'd start a thread that would allow one to bitch and complain about...whatever.

My job is starting to suck. I work on cars and the temperature is rising. Hot weather and hot cars fucking suck.

Now its your turn to bitch about something.

BillyNo.9

We now how 3 threads where we can post the same thing. Does that count as bitching?

derekautomatica

tarkil

Your mom's a bitch...

Sorry, kinda had to go there, yes....

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

derekautomatica

Well if you want to tell her to her face you'd have to go to her grave.

devilinside

from_musings

what's the difference between this thread and the "you know what really grinds my gears" - thread? please explain

Corleone

Quote from: from_musings on May 14, 2011, 11:15 AM
what's the difference between this thread and the "you know what really grinds my gears" - thread? please explain

Maybe it's for women only?

pissedandpierced

Can someone start a 'Cunt' thread?
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

BillyNo.9

My girl is fucking me up. She's so stubborn, we'll fall out over pathetic things because she refuses to be wrong. I'll get pissed too but I come to my senses way before she ever does. I realize that it's not worth the stress, but she drags it out as if its a moral lesson or someshit when in fact she is is just dragging out her own fucking mistakes. She completely blanks me even when I'm barring all, which just makes me feel physically sick. I've fucked my hand up a few times because of how much she provokes me, I'll just punch the nearest solid object ( never hit her ). Then I feel stupid cuz I know I'm letting her play my emotions, she's in control of shit. Problem is I love the bitch :/

pissedandpierced

Does she love you as much as you love her?
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

BillyNo.9

She says she does and I believe her because we've been through so much shit and we've helped eachother overcome dark times. Thats when spite fucks with my head the most. How could we go through so much without her truly understanding the depth of how much this shit hurts me. I really can't say anything more to her. I'm feeling as low as the riff WGTB.

Oldnewtype

Quote from: derekautomatica on May 13, 2011, 03:15 AM
My job is starting to suck. I work on cars and the temperature is rising. Hot weather and hot cars fucking suck.

I work in a kitchen with no working hood vents so I can definitely relate, it's starting to get so hot at work when we get busy I wanna puke.

derekautomatica

Quote from: Oldnewtype on May 17, 2011, 12:32 AM
Quote from: derekautomatica on May 13, 2011, 03:15 AM

I work in a kitchen with no working hood vents so I can definitely relate, it's starting to get so hot at work when we get busy I wanna puke.

I hear  ya man. I work on cars so I'm outside all the time. Summer is coming up and its getting hot as fuck...I hate it but it pays the bills.

pissedandpierced

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on May 16, 2011, 10:24 PM
She says she does and I believe her because we've been through so much shit and we've helped eachother overcome dark times. Thats when spite fucks with my head the most. How could we go through so much without her truly understanding the depth of how much this shit hurts me. I really can't say anything more to her. I'm feeling as low as the riff WGTB.

That's a difficult one. It's not like she's being a bitch to you in the way when kids are nasty to their crush in the play ground. I hate to say it but could it be a hormonal thing? I'm guessing you've said to her that her being a bitch is starting to get you down.

black coffee

One thing that I've learned over the years ( from experience with my ex girlfriends )  -  
If you lose too many fights against her, you will most likely never taste victory again.

Thing is, she knows you're turning into defense mode whenever she's getting pissed, so she uses that to her advantage and wins. Every time.
And you being the one who's trying to become reconciled to her is like admitting that you were the one who has done wrong.

So to give you some final advice - Be as calm and rational as you can. Tell her how you feel, and ask why she is being mad at you. Maybe shes just angry at work colleagues who give her shit all the time, and when she comes home you're the one who gets it back. Or maybe you will find out that she actually has a point?

Either way I think it's vital for your relationship to talk about this.

It's either that or you swallowing your pride and not doing anything because you fear the consequences.