Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

New orleans may 30

Started by timekeeper07, Apr 21, 2011, 01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timekeeper07

So does anyone know if there are diamond packages available for this show. If there arent any left would it tell you when ordering on deftonestix.com?Thanks for any help.

Oldnewtype

I'm pretty sure that shows been sold out for a while now, I tried getting tickets the day after they went on sale but that was through live nation. I dunno if the diamond eyes package is still available but I highly doubt it.

timekeeper07

Well my wife ordered me one the other day 150$ diamond package and it never told her they were sold out so I guess I shall see. Are there any type of moderators on this board who might have some information. Cuz I mean if they were all sold out it shouldnt have let my  wife order me a diamond package right? Help. Dont know wether to be excited or frustrated. lol

Oldnewtype

nah no one here actually works with deftones. The packages might have been still available, either way you should be fine. If its sold out I'm sure you'll get your money back but since they didnt say anything i guess you got lucky. Wish I could afford that package.

timekeeper07

Ya she got a confirmation email and all so im pretty hopeful. saw them the last time they played here and its was a great show.When i saw they were offering the diamond package knew i had to get one. Do a little extra on the weekend for the boss whatever had to get it.

Vesanic

Sorry man, we have no connection with the band or with the management. Well I haven't, that's for sure.

Oldnewtype

I've seen them only once, in new orleans at house of blues back in 04. I was 17 and got in for free, best time of my life.

ALightOn

i have extra tix for this show

Oldnewtype

Oldnewtype

Fuck it I'm gonna go ahead and fork out the $75 for the black package, order looks like it'll go through so hopefully me and timekeeper07 don't get fucked.

ALightOn