Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD !

Started by RoyalDeftonicBoy, May 02, 2011, 05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

Quote from: Variable on May 02, 2011, 07:50 AM
Yeah it was a really big collaborative effort.  I mean, I wouldn't really say that Bush didn't accomplish it.  He laid the ground work and Obama continued the work and it eventually got done.  Or should we be more accurate and say the Bush administration started it and the Obama administration finished it.  Neither of the two men actually had anything to do with it.

If you REALLY want to get technical with it, Clinton started the hunt for Bin Laden.  Tell that to your dad and see how he likes it. 

my dad hates the democrats. he calls them a bunch of sissies that don't get shit done. he was going on a rant a while ago that included clinton. something about a bombing of the u.s. embassy and clinton not doing shit.

Frequency_Chemist

Quote from: Variable on May 02, 2011, 07:52 AM
No body gives a shit about the death of Bin Laden.  He was WAY out of the Al-Qaida loop a long time ago.  And I'm getting sick of the news telling me (a service member) how happy I am that hes dead

I thought that's all the news was good for, hearding the sheep and feeding you propaganda bullshit.

Variable

Quote from: blixa on May 02, 2011, 07:53 AM
Quote from: Variable on May 02, 2011, 07:50 AM
Yeah it was a really big collaborative effort.  I mean, I wouldn't really say that Bush didn't accomplish it.  He laid the ground work and Obama continued the work and it eventually got done.  Or should we be more accurate and say the Bush administration started it and the Obama administration finished it.  Neither of the two men actually had anything to do with it.

If you REALLY want to get technical with it, Clinton started the hunt for Bin Laden.  Tell that to your dad and see how he likes it. 

my dad hates the democrats. he calls them a bunch of sissies that don't get shit done. he was going on a rant a while ago that included clinton. something about a bombing of the u.s. embassy and clinton not doing shit.
That and the USS Cole and the 1st world trade center bombings.
Quote from: Frequency_Chemist on May 02, 2011, 07:58 AM
Quote from: Variable on May 02, 2011, 07:52 AM
No body gives a shit about the death of Bin Laden.  He was WAY out of the Al-Qaida loop a long time ago.  And I'm getting sick of the news telling me (a service member) how happy I am that hes dead

I thought that's all the news was good for, hearding the sheep and feeding you propaganda bullshit.
Well it's annoying

Jerry_Curls

66 years since Hitler was announced dead.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Frequency_Chemist

Well you know if some people in this country aren't told what to think they can't form they're own opinion.

blixa

or maybe people discredit americans a little too much. america has especially had a very volatile relationship with this man and now he's dead. i can understand if people don't have anything to say to that. they're happy, sure, but sometimes that's as far as it goes. the consequences of his death hasn't hit many people and that's fair enough, but sadly there's going to be consequences to this "justice".

Variable

There MAY be consequences. 

I don't mean to be a dick.  But I'm just not ready for mass hysteria and paranoia to spread all over the U.S. again.

blixa

i have a very strong feeling there will be a retaliation.

lukas989

Be very wary about anything you recieve in the post, buy in a store or any air you breath America - there may be anthrax in there.

Variable

Quote from: blixa on May 02, 2011, 08:34 AM
i have a very strong feeling there will be a retaliation.
I posted this earlier on Kelly's facebook (devilinside) after a conversation broke about about this same subject and a guy pretty much called me stupid because I said " If they had the ability to attack us, they would have by now, it's as simple as that" Then Kelly kind of defended me a bit and said that I might just have a different perspective. It's late, I'm going to bed, and I don't feel the need to type it all again.  So here goes.

"Oh I just read what these really smart PHD guys are saying. ;) Pretty much that we are so vulnerable in so many placers that if a terrorist was actually on U.S. Soil it wouldn't take any effort at all to get us. but that hasn't happened. So, it would be safe to assume that they don't have the resources to get over here. Think thats crazy?

what would it be to me to load a U-Haul up with a bomb, Timothy McVeigh style, and drive it into an elementary school? Then have my buddies sit outside all the exits with machine guns and blow the kids away as they run out of the building?

Not a whole lot TSA could do about that hu? Or poisoning the water supply? But that hasn't happened. Because it's a fact that you're more likely to drown in a bathtub than die of a terrorist attack (yes I can source that if anyone really needs me to)

so please, don't give into the fear mongering. Thats what happens right before the government takes advantage of us, again.

And remember, the real threat is your bathtub!"

I think it is also prudent to remember that these guys hated us, and vowed holy war against us, way before we swacked one of their figure heads. I think their hate level is just about the same as it was before we did this.

rock_n_frost

congrats for killing another man who has nothing about 9/11
keep go for justice, i wanna be the only muslim who left in the world
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Crazylegs

You're a wise man, i can tell.

rock_n_frost

There Will Be Blood

I want to see PICTURES! I don't believe it till i see it!

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on May 02, 2011, 08:01 AM

coincidentally, also 8 years to the day that "Mission Accomplished" was declared.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 02, 2011, 02:01 PM
Quote from: Jerry_Curls on May 02, 2011, 08:01 AM

coincidentally, also 8 years to the day that "Mission Accomplished" was declared.

is that irony? i think it is considering the mission got accomplished. just not the mission bush was talking about.

bright lights, big city

just this time a mission really was accomplished
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

What mission got accomplished? Killing Bin Laden will no sooner end the war on Terror than us taking Baghdad ended the Iraq war ( don't forget that Bush was talking about Iraq, not Afghanistan or Bin Laden when he said that)

rock_n_frost

you guys are really amazing..
when they killed saddam they said ''victory'' and i coulnt count  how many people die after that..

Terrorism..what a stupid word.
i dont have enough  english to write the whole thing sorry but do you really think some people (1 billion people) says ''hey, lets kill usa people''

everything has a reason, did any fuckin body of you ask that ? (i know about you trey you could have know something)
go ask for the usa people ''what hell they want, why do they hate us?'' im sure %80 will say ''they attacked us, they kill their own people too''
why dont you guys dont talk about that

they say :
- usa and israel  uses pressure aganist muslims, stop it.
- muslim countries goverments managed (controlled) by NOT MUSLIMS (thats why libya or egypt rebellion started)
- stop killing palestinian people and help us to use power aganist isreal to free palestine
- palestine is holding force by israel for 35 years..people dies and why you dont do anything about that?
- if you keep continue to kill muslims, then we will be aganist you on every aspect
- what do you do in middle east ? Go away
- let us live in our country as we let you live in your country
- dont come to war with us, cuz we are not in your country and dont wanna be in war with you
- dont become a part of our countries in goverments, we are not in yours..
- you want to be in war with us simply because patrol sources
- we didnt do that 911, its nothing about us

terrorism is the stupiest word in the dictionary
and you guys are thinkin like this is the same happiness of Hitler dead ?!.
are you retarded..he was a sick motherfucker but Ladin is just ONE GUY who thinks muslims are in pressure OF 1,5 BILLION  muslims.

so you can say only two things :
1- all muslims are sick motherfuckers
2- the death of him means nothing to muslims, cuz they want something.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Variable on May 02, 2011, 03:49 PM
What mission got accomplished? Killing Bin Laden will no sooner end the war on Terror than us taking Baghdad ended the Iraq war ( don't forget that Bush was talking about Iraq, not Afghanistan or Bin Laden when he said that)
Yeah I know, you're right. Bin Laden didn't have anything to do with Iraq. I just thought it was interesting that we found out about his death exactly 66 years after we found out about Hitler, and exactly 8 years after the Bush speech.
DERP