Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Guilty Pleasures

Started by Make_shift Destiny, May 02, 2011, 10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Make_shift Destiny

Hey. I'm new.

Normally I jerk off and fall right to sleep, but tonight was different.
Do anybody else ever feel bad about jerking off whilst fantasizing about certain people? I do.
I was thinking about my best friends girlfriend. I happened to find a vid with a chick that looked just like her, next thing you know my shit was rock hard n ready to blow.
God damn it was good, but now I can't sleep.
Give her what you know she wants

Variable

Thats like one of the worst attempts to be obscenely funny, ever.

Make_shift Destiny

I guess it wasn't an appropriate first post. But it was true. I'd put your life on it.

blixa

i guess my guilty pleasure would be watching the view.

Make_shift Destiny

This thread can be about any guilty pleasures.

I have to be snacking on something (usually junkfood) every time I watch a movie.

blixa

i can't eat if i'm watching a movie. that's why i dislike going to the movies because there's always someone who happens to be eating something very loudly and it reduces my cinema experience.

Make_shift Destiny

True. There's ways to be quite about it though if you're a considerate person. If I get something that's crunchy I'll put it in my mouth and suck on it till its soft.

blixa

that made me laugh hysterically.

chick de la lynch

Quote from: Make_shift Destiny on May 02, 2011, 10:44 AM
Do anybody else ever feel bad about jerking off whilst fantasizing about certain people? I do.
I was thinking about my best friends girlfriend. I happened to find a vid with a chick that looked just like her, next thing you know my shit was rock hard n ready to blow.

I have always been curious as to how many guys have jacked off to an image of me or just the thought of me. I never really think of myself as jack-off material, but you never know.

I'll sometimes eat in a movie theater, but I always feel bad when I do. These days whenever I can afford to watch a movie, I'll eat before the showing.

downtownpony

Quote from: chick de la lynch on May 02, 2011, 10:34 PM
Quote from: Make_shift Destiny on May 02, 2011, 10:44 AM

I have always been curious as to how many guys have jacked off to an image of me or just the thought of me. I never really think of myself as jack-off material, but you never know.

I'll sometimes eat in a movie theater, but I always feel bad when I do. These days whenever I can afford to watch a movie, I'll eat before the showing.

Would it turn you on, or disgust you if someone did? Or does it depend on the person?
And yes, someones  jerked off to the thought of you. How many? No one knows.. I wonder if any girls have done the same for me.. It'd be cool if there was an app like the facebook one that lets you know who's been looking at your page. Except who's been fantasizing about you whilst masterbating.
Who are your top fans?

chick de la lynch

It wouldn't gross me out at all, actually. I'd be quite flattered in fact. I've dated a few guys where I didn't put out, but we had hot make-out sessions. I'd assume those would be the times when a guy would jack off to me. After the date, of course.

Don't worry; there are probably Facebook and iPhone applications in the works to find out who's jackin' off to you. I have no idea how that would work, though.

tarkil

Quote from: Make_shift Destiny on May 02, 2011, 11:14 AM
If I get something that's crunchy I'll put it in my mouth and suck on it till its soft.

Replace that "crunchy" with "hard", and I know who you are....

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

black coffee

If women knew how many guys have jerked off to the thought of them, that would either make them depressed or give them an ego boost that might be out of proportion to their appearance.

A lot of women are over-confident anyways.
For example I've visited a friend a couple weeks ago, and he lives in a town that is known for the fact that mostly men study there.

So we went out to party that night, and it was like 70% guys, 30% women.
I was really ashamed of my gender that night - guys were competing for any mediocre looking woman, 3-4 guys around one girl, and you could see how much the women were enjoying it.

Actually the chicks in our group were the worst. One was probably the biggest attention whore I've ever seen, she was crying all night because of her dead dog and telling everyone about it at least 5 times, another was just flirting with everyone that seemed interested in her ( I was talking about the ego boost thing before. Of course she went home on her own, lol ), two were in long-distance relationships and acting super lame all night ("I'm not getting drunk tonight, I promised my bf to skype tomorrow morning and don't want to oversleep" ) and the occasional mediocre looking single, who must've thought she was Gisele Bündchen. I hated her from the moment that I saw her.

[/women bashing]

Deftones-argentina

yeah, because of the desperation of catching something (It doesn't matter what that something is), we men ego-boost a lot of of women who doesn't deserve the least of attention. The market is destroyed.

devilinside

Quote from: downtownpony on May 03, 2011, 02:14 AM
It'd be cool if there was an app like the facebook one that lets you know who's been looking at your page. Except who's been fantasizing about you whilst masterbating.
Who are your top fans?

LMAO!!!

chick de la lynch

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on May 03, 2011, 09:57 PM
we men ego-boost a lot of of women who doesn't deserve the least of attention. The market is destroyed.

Oh, I definitely fall under this category.

black coffee

C'mon, no need to criticize yourself. I knew I was rather harsh before, but I think there are a lot of women who don't deserve the least of attention, and on th3 other hand there are a lot of nice and realistic women, who are not over-confident bitches and not always selfish and like "oh, you're talking about some hot chick? You should be talking about me instead!!!11 Cause I'm hawt 4 realz & stuff"

And obviously they're over-weight, have stretch marks, fat thighs and dyed hair to look like something which they're NOT.

chick de la lynch

I know I'm physically attractive, and men find me attractive but I'm so awkward and spastic in person to the point where it's a turn off. It's a shock when a guy isn't turned away by that, which is why I think it's more along the lines of a guy giving me more attention than I probably deserve.

Yeah, I really don't like those type of women who think they're the total shiz, when in fact they're kind of hideous. It's annoying, but somehow their over-confidence has the ability to suck in some men.

jflash2012

Quote from: chick de la lynch on May 05, 2011, 06:21 AM
I know I'm physically attractive, and men find me attractive but I'm so awkward and spastic in person to the point where it's a turn off. It's a shock when a guy isn't turned away by that, which is why I think it's more along the lines of a guy giving me more attention than I probably deserve.

Yeah, I really don't like those type of women who think they're the total shiz, when in fact they're kind of hideous. It's annoying, but somehow their over-confidence has the ability to suck in some men.

not gonna lie im liking the "awkward and spastic" cause im the same way too hah
And watching lovers part, I feel you smiling

BillyNo.9

I like getting bollock naked to take a shit sometimes. I actually don't feel guilty about it though.