Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Discoveries. by lostpilot / the Picturesque Episodes.

Started by lostpilot, May 04, 2011, 12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

But Spotify is really the next big thing in music consumption, imo.

black coffee

Never checked it out. It appears the free version has a few restrictions, like the limited time contingent or reduced sound quality which kinda sucks.
But I've been getting along too well downloading music for the last 15 years. Its not the same kick like in the beginning, waiting 20 minutes for one song to download, but I like having shit locally too much.

in other news, my package from Klaipeda has arrived with new jerseys :) ever been there?

lostpilot

the sound quality is not that bad at all, it's pretty fine, and all I get are some commercials every 10 or so songs. Yes they are annoying, but yes, at the same time I get to stream free music. worthwhile. at the same time I am still downloading some of my favorite tracks or albums for mp3 player which is my sidekick, basically.

Yes, I have been in Klaipėda many times, it's a sea port, but not the most gorgeous place to be at - especially if you want to see the Baltic Sea :0

black coffee

At some point its gonna happen ;) Truth is I always have these massive plans and hardly ever go with one quarter of it ulitimately  ^_^
a friend was studying abroad in Talinn one semester, which definitely feels like a missed opportunity, I could've stayed there for a few days, then maybe went South and see a bit of Latvia and then Lithuania.

At least Summer holidays in Greece are finally booked, nice

lostpilot

Some rather obvious choices for latest discoveries:

WASHED OUT / "Paracosm"
BEACON / "The Ways We Separate"
DISCLOSURE / "Settle"
JAGWAR MA / "Howlin"
PURE BATHING CULTURE / "Moon Tides"
FOREST SWORDS / "Engravings"
SOLAR YEAR / "Waverly"

"Paracosm" IS the album of this summer for me. It's perfect