Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Meet & Greet Bullshit...

Started by Crazy Breed, May 06, 2011, 01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy Breed

.....in NH last night.

First of all....the shit doesn't even deserve to be called a Meet & Greet....it was more like "We took your picture now fuck off"....we had ZERO time to talk to the band and the whole shit was rushed...definitely a major let down....not to mention the ground ctrl people have their heads up their fucking asses....talk about a day late and a dollar short!! I wouldn't use those fucks to organize my sock drawer!!

The shade, is a tool, a device....a saviour!

poofing acid

the same sound

sing blue silver

from_musings

Maybe they heard rumors about annoying fans wishing for linus stuff and sped up the process

Crazy Breed

Quote from: from_musings on May 06, 2011, 03:04 PM
Maybe they heard rumors about annoying fans wishing for linus stuff and sped up the process

that's funny.....coming from the most annoying fuck on this website.

Crazy Breed

Quote from: poofing acid on May 06, 2011, 02:48 PM
Hahaha sucker.

:D   hahahaha!! that's fucked up....but true i guess.  ;D 

Vesanic

This VIP stuff is just a mockery anyway.

from_musings

Quote from: Crazy Breed on May 06, 2011, 03:18 PM
that's funny.....coming from the most annoying fuck on this website.

of course i meant fans annoying to them, im not the one planning on asking them annyoing things, remember? ;)

Crazy Breed

Quote from: Vesanic on May 06, 2011, 03:23 PM
This VIP stuff is just a mockery anyway.

yeah...i don't give a fuck about all that really...I was mostly just looking forward to talking music with them for a little while...I'm sure it must be monotonous for them to do that shit at every venue, but damn!

mono

Quote from: Crazy Breed on May 06, 2011, 03:41 PM
I'm sure it must be monotonous for them to do that shit at every venue

very true, these VIP reunions are boring for the bands, remember that you are paying for be with them...in other words, they are forced with you

I was mostly just looking forward to talking music with them for a little while

you will NEVER talk about music with them in a vip...maybe you can get an autograph and a super fast photo and a kick in the ass :/

BillyNo.9

This could be considered a good thing, at least that wiccan wont get to rot their brains with her bullshit for long when/if she meets them.

Jaw Knee

yeah it went by fast, but got I to drink with abe , frank and chino at a bar after the show in montreal , awesome time !

stopper

Quote from: Jaw Knee on May 06, 2011, 10:05 PM
yeah it went by fast, but got I to drink with abe , frank and chino at a bar after the show in montreal , awesome time !

cool. which bar?

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

lol! Sorry Crazybreed but this is fucking hilarious here!!!!!!!! lol lol lol
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

from_musings

i don't give a fuck about all that really

right.. what about that thread you made about you actually giving a fuck about it?

wait now i remember.. it was this thread!

chaka.chaka

I'm planning on printing a couple of my crappy pictures and getting them signed! Also hoping to get answers to a couple of questions, and hoping that security at The Joint won't be dicks.

thisplaceisdeath

how was your meet & greet? seeing them on the 20th in jacksonville...do they let you take pictures other than the professional one you get?

976-EVIL

I am not sure "Death", the thing is during the first leg of the 2010 tour for Diamond Eyes I did the Diamond VIP thing. It was way different than what I am hearing is happening now.

I got to take my own photos with the each member of the band, signed tour poster, they would sign just about anything people brought with them (Got my first guitar signed by all the guys), they took a group photo with all of the VIP ticket holders. On top of that it was wide open with the guys chatting one on one with whoever approached them. I spoke with Steph and Abe for at least 5 or 10 minutes.

Now it sounds as if they are much more regimented and it seems like an assembly line. I hope this is not true. Feel pretty lucky I got this experience before it became more sterile (as I have seen now).

Good luck Bro, hopefully you can get more feedback....

Oh and to all you nay sayers, my experience was awesome and the guys were great and "into" hanging with the fans and did not bail until they had to. Well worth it.
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.