Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Webster Hartford, CT 5/7/11 VIP review

Started by HexagramW, May 10, 2011, 10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HexagramW

This was my second time seeing Deftones with last year at Northern Lights Clifton Park, NY 9-21-10 being my first. I got a VIP ticket for this show with the meet and greet and other goodies. Soundcheck performance was really short but it consisted of Royal and CMND/CRTL. I managed to film about 12 seconds of Royal and then some security guy stopped me. I noticed someone on here complaining about the meet and greet, it was a little short but it's better than nothing. It was totally worth it for the picture with the band alone, they were really approachable and friendly. It was quick with handshakes and a photo, but my friend and I got to talk to them before the picture was taken. Their setlist was awesome and the show was sick. Best concert of my life. Here are a couple videos with many more to come.  Setlist: Diamond Eyes, Rocket Skates, Birthmark, Engine No. 9, BQAD, Shove It, Digital Bath, Korea, Knife Prty, Hexagram, Minerva, Bloody Cape, YSTB, Sextape, Beauty School, Fieticera, Elite, Change, Passenger, Root, 7 Words. 8)
Deftones - Change live 5-7-11
Deftones - Diamond Eyes live 5-7-11
Deftones - My Own Summer (Shove It) live 5-7-11
Deftones - Royal (soundcheck) live 5/7/11
Deftones - Bloody Cape live The Webster 5/7/11
Deftones - Hexagram live The Webster 5/7/11
Deftones - Korea live The Webster 5/7/11
Deftones - Elite live The Webster 5/7/11
Deftones - Be Quiet And Drive live The Webster 5/7/11
I am on the right  8)

lithium

host the picture here or here

then use the code [ img ] insert code here [  /  img  ]  (w/o the spaces) to post your pictures on the board
💩

bitterbeings

Wow, Northern Lights was also my first show and this was my second haha, small world.

Thanks for uploading the videos!

HexagramW

Small world indeed. Be sure to keep an eye on my YT channel, I'm uploading a ton more vids from the show and I have a lot from the Northern Lights show also. Enjoy.  8)