Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

If the show starts at 8:00...

Started by S-Dime-Gator, May 18, 2011, 01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

S-Dime-Gator

What time do the deftones usually get on stage for those who have seen them? LeBoucherettes are the opener and it looks like we will be late getting there. Thanks for any help.

BillyNo.9

Anything from 15 minutes to half an an hour after entering the first band will go on. They'll do like a 45 minute set maybe? then like 15 minutes for deftones to set their stuff up. Then they normally play for around an hour and 45 mins.

S-Dime-Gator

Thanks...Yeah I was guessing they may take stage a little after 9...Not too interested in seeing the other band but don't want to miss any of the deftones...Guess we will see.

icery

charissa

It was after 9:15 last Friday in NYC.

976-EVIL

Quote from: charissa on May 19, 2011, 12:57 AM

Charissa!! Long time no see.

How was NYC, looks like you did the meet and greet again, how was it compared to the first time last year?
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

charissa

Quote from: 976-EVIL on May 19, 2011, 01:02 AM
Quote from: charissa on May 19, 2011, 12:57 AM

Charissa!! Long time no see.

How was NYC, looks like you did the meet and greet again, how was it compared to the first time last year?

Hey!
I was wondering what it'd be like this time after I heard the VIP was more organized this time. I have to say I'm super grateful for BOTH experiences!!!
I think the organized VIP had its advantages for sure and I really enjoyed it! No, we couldn't take our own pictures, but the professional group shots they took for everyone came out awesome! Sound check was more of a mini-concert than a sound check. It was pretty quick. Then we waited in a single file line for our pics. Before the pic we got to shake each of the guys' hands and the only time for chatting with them was while you're up there for the pic. It was pretty cool b/c Sergio & Abe recognized me from the Allentown meet & greet last year so we actually got to chat about that for a quick bit during the pic taking.
Best Buy theater couldn't allow for early entry to VIP ticket holders, so we waited in line with everyone else for the show, which didn't turn out too bad b/c I still got a spot right up against the barrier in front of Sergio.

Totally worth it both times!