Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkblades

I'm not being a grammar nazi. At least, I'm not trying to be. I'm just letting you know for future use. What you've learned here tonight might help you down the road. You might find it helpful when writing a resume or an application. Hey, you never know.

Well, in your case, I do know. You'll definitely need this vital information when penning your upcoming suicide note. You'll want to let everyone know that you are going TO put a shotgun in your mouth, not "I'm going too put a shotgun in my mouth". That would just sound silly.

people are people

No, you are making a big deal of it, scumbag grammar nazi lol...only because i didn't type the letter O, one more time 4 u. Clown if i had to write something to the university or something... I write in my mother tongue. I'd like to leave you with one thought ... but I'm not sure you have a place to put it! If I wanted to hear from an ass, I'd fart.

Inkblades

Okay. Fair enough. Write in your mother tongue. Meanwhile, I'll write on your mother's tongue...by spraying jizz on it.

people are people

Hmm your mother, she's like Taco Bell. When people see her, they run for the border.
After meeting you, I've decided I am in favor of abortion in cases of incest.
Perhaps your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
When you die, you should have your brain donated to science. I hear they're trying to come up with the perfect vacuum.  Someday you'll find yourself, and will you be disappointed.

Inkblades

We haven't met, unless you bizarrely consider two strangers on a message board insulting each other "meeting". I wouldn't expect a person who enjoys the smell and taste of their own farts and shit to be able to tell the difference. However, we can agree on one thing: (L)NMIRL. That stands for let's never meet in real life.

nicklav

God, sometimes this place is the worst to lurk.

people are people

@DonkeyBlades, after meeting you on the message board,Lol! You are so slow dude, If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass, If you really want to know about mistakes, you should ask your parents...all the insults, because you keep replying shit.. Why don't you slip into something more comfortable - like a coma...I'm jealous of all the people that haven't met you!

Inkblades

I thought it came off pretty clear, but I guess I have to reiterate: I don't consider trading barbs with strangers on message boards "meeting" them. I save that designation for people that I meet in real life. If we ever (unfortunately) met in real life, you would be a person to me and not just a random screen name. Fortunately, I have never met you and I plan on keeping it that way.

Inkblades

Penicks

diamond eyes is so bad, fuck

people are people

No, man... The clear problem of insult is that too many things can be interpreted as such. Criticism, ridicule, sarcasm, merely stating an alternative point of view to the case in debate, all can be interpreted as insult. But you insult with corny stuff, I can explain it to you, but i can't understand it for you, when you only want the easy insult. Man we'll just keep on, till the end of time.

Inkblades

I do go for the easy insult, but that's because I'm fucking around on a message board late at night. I'm sorry, am I supposed to be insulting you on sharinglungs.com in a more serious, dignified manner?

And I'm not sure how we came to trying to define what can be interpreted as insults now, lol? I was just talking about how I don't consider individuals I know on an internet-only basis as people I've met (mostly as a means to further insult you, but also because I really do - apologies, everyone on SL). Anyway, I was enjoying this more when we were meanly insulting each other, but all the navel-gazing is getting boring now.

people are people

i was talking about insults, because i was thinking that you really was personally ofended, to keep with all the insults, but if you are just fucking around on sharinglungs. its all good, haha with this thing, i end up not sleeping, I am accustomed, but fuck...it's already morning here, and i have to go in a few hours,aaa shit.

illthrowROCKS@U

Well, this thread is certainly living up to its name.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

nineteen

Arguing on the internet is a massive waste of time anyway. Much like this comment.

Inkblades

Mmmm, yes, let the bullshit wash over all of you.

Hinojos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gwenudo

Was it like it seemed?...

Jerry_Curls

One of my favorite DJs/producer, Asmara (1/2 of Nguzunguzu) made this fun little mix. It pretty much sums up my aesthetic in a nutshell. If you like bass/trap/grime/altmetal.. You will like this mix :p p.s. NA's "Cellar Theme" track is huge and one of my favorite tracks this year.

Track list:
01. System of a Down – "Chop Suey!" (acapella)
02. Korn – "Twist"
03. Rihanna – "Pose"
04. Deftones – "My Own Summer"
05. Jam City – "B.A.D."
06. P.O.D. – "Youth of the Nation"
07. Garbage – "#1 Crush"
08. Rae Sremmurd – "Look Alive"
09. Blink 182 – "Adam's Song"
10. Total Freedom – "Coyote Wap"
11. Soundgarden – "Black Hole Sun"
12. NA – "Cellar Theme"
13. Linkin Park – "In The End"