Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sing blue silver

i always thought it was about chris columbus and the first settlers coming to america and slaughtering indians or something... i remember reading that back in '03 or '04 in my communications technology class, or as i called it, deftones and nintendo class.

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Damone and Boy's Republic sound like they were written the same day. Weird that thay r both not really official album tracks, both special in some way to their records.... both are some of their best tho, imo 8)
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

One_Weak

Quote from: sing blue silver on Nov 20, 2011, 04:10 AM
i always thought it was about chris columbus and the first settlers coming to america and slaughtering indians or something... i remember reading that back in '03 or '04 in my communications technology class, or as i called it, deftones and nintendo class.

sounds like a freaking awesome class  8)
Biggest Musical revelation in my life so far: Deftones indulgence in August 2010 thanks to Diamond Eyes album (despite faves being Adrenaline & ATF). Been obsessed ever since. First concert for them in Baltimore 5/17, fucking aweso\m/e

deftonez4lyfe

^ lol ur well funny!!!!!! <3

well me n my hubby love makin love 2 sextape n this place is deth but if we just wanna bang we put on cmnd/ctrl and rocket skates lol :D

deftonez4lyfe

yeh i agree with one weak on this 1. i always thoght tht the cape was 2 do wit the body of water kinda cape. then the bloody shit culd be to do wit th conflikt in th relatonship tht the song mite imply. or mayb not even within th relatonship, but just conflikt in genral (coz think bout it, why do they wanna sale away)!!!

dictatesofreason

Quote from: from_musings on Nov 19, 2011, 11:07 PM
my girlfriend likes prodigy and i like deftones so we usually have our walkmans during the act

still rockin' the walkmans huh thats ollld skool :)

Bqad

This was painful to see since I missed out on it:

http://tinyurl.com/6vt9zt6

Dude gave that rare tape away. Hopefully it at least went to someone on here rather than some "flipper" or something.

Vesanic

Sold for five bucks. Haters gonna hate.  ;D

One_Weak

relistened to Bloody Cape with a new concept in mind...

maybe it's about going to a party (carnival) with a girl and wanting to leave with her to go have sex or whatever, but there's conflict and .... I don't know.... the chorus is most confusing, reminds me of Kimdracula, might just be a metaphor for fucking I'm a bit clueless but love the ambiguity as usual
Biggest Musical revelation in my life so far: Deftones indulgence in August 2010 thanks to Diamond Eyes album (despite faves being Adrenaline & ATF). Been obsessed ever since. First concert for them in Baltimore 5/17, fucking aweso\m/e

Penicks

dictatesofreason

Vesanic

bodywars9000

I missed this i guess, it's new to me. So thanx

100Modem

100Modem

a carnival or not its a pretty kick ass track, and from st.

deftoneseba

http://www.romastianboots.blogspot.com/
Go there for Deftones bootlegs trading.

Vesanic

I looked for " Deftones uncyclopedia " using the bar search and I didn't find shit, so I wasn't supposed to know SL people would already know about it.

deftoolsys07

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 23, 2011, 05:00 AM
I looked for " Deftones uncyclopedia " using the bar search and I didn't find shit, so I wasn't supposed to know SL people would already know about it.

dude, Romain, just get the fuck outta here with all this stupid shit... why don't you make another topic about Chino Moreno's penis length and ex-wife and make us all happy.

why you gotta bring up old ass posts?? MODS!!! SOMEONE DELETE THIS!!!

Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Vesanic

lol sorry guize I thougt tht it woud b funey thts all plz dont do anythng wit my ip