Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Weirdos with their Goatee questions... :-X :-\ :-[
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

deftoolsys07

Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Electron§

Vesanic

deftoolsys07

Hahaha screw you guys, I'm goin' home

P.S. Deftones are a band

snw9

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Apr 13, 2012, 10:46 PM
Hahaha screw you guys, I'm goin' home

P.S. Deftones are a band

No, its your life!
Code: [Select]

Vesanic

deftoolsys07

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 14, 2012, 04:54 PM
It's a kind of soup.

You, Romain, are incorrect... allow me to refresh your memory on The Deftones....

The Deftones are a musical group who has hit numbers such as "Minerva", "Change (In a House of Flies)", "Freak On a Leash", "Dai the Flu", "XO", and "Bored."

The band was formed in 1979 in Los Angeles, CA as all of the members liked to play music and shit. Their debut album, "Indrenaline," was released in 1986 and sold over 2,000 copies worldwide, which allowed them to play at such clubs as The Club and The Bar.  It wasn't until the addition of Franky Delmato, their DJ who scratches records and drops beats, that the group was a critical success. Franky's addition of dubstep to the already catchy pop hits that the band was producing jumpstarted the band's career and their second album, "In or Around the Fur" reached #1 on the Dillboard Charts, selling over 1,500 copies worldwide. 2,000 copies were sold in Africa alone! The band, still young, did not know how to handle all of the subsequent success. The Deftones entered a long period of continued sobriety and detoxification and as a result, their following album would take a turn for the worst.

The Deftones' third album "White Ponies" was an utter failure and made backup singer, Chingy Morayno, make this face:

"White Ponies" featured some shitty songs such as "(Won't You Be My) Passenger" ft. saxaphonist Maynerd Jim Keenan & Kel, "Change (In a House of Flies)", "Drug Queen", "Analog Baths", and the title track "(Pretty Little) White Ponies". Fans did not like the album and showed their anger towards the band at the infamous Waldrock festival, where backup vocalist Chingy was the most sober he had been in his life, and the fans began throwing rocks at the band a'la Nickelback style.

The very final The Deftones album was their self titled, "The Deftones", which sold over 10 million copies locally. This album made their percussionist, Abby Cuntandham, go like:

This album has been their best to date and featured hit songs like "(I Got Poked By) Pins & Needles", "Bloody Period Cape", "Good Morning Bitch" and "Deathblowjob". Violinist Stephanie Carpet introduced a 17 string violin for this record and made him go:

The Deftones broke up in 1994 after a dispute over a Ho that they ran a train on. When nobody claimed that her baby was his, a fight broke out and Pianist Franky Delmato shanked Chingy. It is now 1999 and the band is scheduled to make a reunion on The Maury show.

Haha sorry that's all I feel like doin for now...

Vesanic

deftoolsys07

And you thought they were a soup...

I told you they were a band.

snw9

Code: [Select]

Electron§

Violinist Stephanie Carpet lol

deftoolsys07

Continued...

It is now 2012 and The Deftones have released some more shit. The year 2001 saw the release of "Sunday Night Ankle," which was one of the fastest albums that The Deftones were able to produce. The group changed up their writing style as backup vocalist Chingy laid down his vocal tracks first and waited almost a year for the rest of the band to write the music. This led to massive turmoil within the band as Chingy was contemplating just getting another four dudes to make music so he doesn't have to wait on them to write the music. The lyrics on the new album would be groundbreaking and excellent. The track "Pink Cordless Phone" was the most innovating, focusing on "Greasy filthy handjobs in truckstop restrooms". The writing process for the band also proved to be very exciting, as captured in this picture:

"Sunday Night Ankle" sold 400 copies worldwide and reached #3 on the Dillboard Charts...

2004 saw the release of the latest The Deftones album to date, "Golden Eye". The band seemed to be back on track and the album reached critical success, selling 14 albums in Minnesota and 26 in Oklahoma! The new album introduced new hits like "You've Seen the Butcher's Sextape", "CTRL/ALT/DLT", and "123-ICANCOUNT". After the successful release of "Golden Eye," the band was forced to make these faces as part of their sponsorship from Colgate toothpaste apparently:

from_musings

Vesanic

Wonder what time will bring next...

defsteve

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

rock_n_frost

Pretty funny to read that
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

BillyNo.9

Shadow46/2

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.